• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another triple gets piped.

P
May 21, 2009
Just bored. Recently put Power Inc triple end dumps on my MM700. VForce Reeds, then I noticed the airbox looked way restrictive so I took it apart pulled the shelf out, threw it away, and cut out a bigger opening. Running 47.5 pilots, 150 mains, air screws 2 turns out. Still gotta take it out and run it WOT and see if I need to add some weight. So far very impressed with the new found power. Yamaha left alot of untapped hp out on the table. Also, sounds better than any sled I've ever owned.

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

P
May 21, 2009
I bought these pipes used and didnt come with a tuning sheet so I've been asking alot of questions and doing alot of searching online. Apparently these pipes make peak HP at the stock RPM so clutching changes should be minimal if any. That's the word on the sreet anyways. I can always add some weight or make the helix a couple degrees steeper for some more pull

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
I bought these pipes used and didnt come with a tuning sheet so I've been asking alot of questions and doing alot of searching online. Apparently these pipes make peak HP at the stock RPM so clutching changes should be minimal if any. That's the word on the sreet anyways. I can always add some weight or make the helix a couple degrees steeper for some more pull

They make peak HP at the SAME rpm range as stock. That doesnt mean that stock clutching is going to work to achive the same rpm range with an increase it power. The sled is going to over-rev outside the power band. You at least will need heavier weights to bring the RPM's back down to stock levels.

Premium Features