• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

And then there were 2...

akstormin

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2008
Eagle River, AK
You might be pleasantly surprised come March.....:face-icon-small-hap

I have a little bird that needs to get COOKED in it's own juices!!

So.
I SPOKE to my little bird this afternoon and to voice my high level of discontent over have been mislead.

Little Bird said, "JUST WAIT..........."

So perhaps not everything has been revealed just yet.

The 1st quote was written just a few days ago, while the second two were written in late Feb of 2011 after a massively disappointing new model release by Yamaha. Preceded by months of 'Just wait, my little bird says it'll be amazing, you'll be shocked etc... you know, much like this thread.

I sure hope your sources have changed.

Don't get me wrong, I really hope that this is the year. I rode a Yami for several winters and the power and smoothness of the 4 stroke is absolutely amazing, but the weight of the sled was just too much. I would love to see a Yami 4stroke in a competitive mtn chassis, it would sell like mad. But back to my original two statements. These rumors happen every year and I'll believe when I see it with my own eyes.

Last edited:

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I knew the new Yami was coming but I still just bought a 2009 T Nytro. It has and MCXpress 270HP kit, the Skinz front end, KMOD skid, Raptors all around, post relocate, Shockwave helix, some more goodies, 1900 miles and paid $11,500. I have an EXTREMELY hard time thinking the new Yami will be better than what I bought unless you spend another $10-15,000 on it. I do hope I am wrong.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
So if so many people know of something coming why not discuss it? If it's so great lay it on us. That's what the 4m is for. Are you afraid Yammi or someone else is going to get mad at you? Worse thing that can happen is that someone would delete the post. If you are making an argument for Yamaha, do it already.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Thats the problem Yammi cant make an argument. LOL Im not to worried about any of the brands, They all have there place.... besides everyone being bored and making up rumors!! because we all want snow...

I still say Yammi will come out with a two cylinder lightweight sled !!!! why would'nt they! they are getting left out of a big part of the market!!

Premium Features