• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

after market can?

H

hoov165x

Apr 12, 2009
Bend, OR
Honestly I really don't see a good reason to make my sled louder. lighter yes but not at the price of being the D-bag that brings more negative attention to our sport.I've got an old ZX9R with muzzy ti. System that I've had since I was in my early 20s I liked the sound at first but now it's just annoying it's called growing up. It's been my experience that the guys with Loud cans are the ones we don't really see deep in the backcountry where the fun technical tree riding is. There the trail guys that go to the power lines and back and that's it and spend the rest of the time back in the snow park with the rest of there buddies BS ing all day with trucks with way too tall of lifts and big wide mud tires with 24 inch wheels that usually get stuck on flat ground with their four place enclosed trailer cuz they have no traction. You know the guys I'm talking about the Jersey shore of the snow park!

this^^^^^^^^^!

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
haha, love it

"Jersey boys"........ I think this will be the new NMFH of the forums....

Nice, I'm gonna spread that one around....

Haha,,, fu@$in Jersey boy, look at em.......

Premium Features