• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

aero charger deep powder or cold air snorkel

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
riding today in elkford, snow above 6500 is over the hood...lol best snow of the year so far, and still snowing, snorkel worked perfect, not once did it choke the motor, and there was a few times it was completly submerged... have video of it in a few days

i added the 1mm over rollers to primary before started riding, so pins and and rollers now weight25grams at 8lbs boost today and 70 plus track speed at 7000 feet, pulling 8000rpm on clicker 2......stock skid has its tungue hanging out

Cool..heading out there tonight to give Rolling Hills a sho..heard they got a nice dump earlier this week

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
we went out yesterday as well to elkford, temps drop to -14 and snow set up some, but a bluebird day, had a blast...

east side of mountains had half the snow compared to the west side

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
nice, ive been having troubles with my Boondocker snorkel i purchased, either i got a bad pre filter,or their design is bad, i have it sitting on it perfectly, and yet its still sucking snow up into it, the more finer snow like when you follow behind somebody down the trails i can see it start to get on the inside of my filter building up

im thinking i might have to some how duck tape around the bottom.... but i mean i shouldnt have to, they should seal right

liebherrcraneguy

Lifetime Membership
Sep 7, 2010
Aerocharger is working on a way to isolate the cold air from outside so there isn't so much hot under hood air getting in. It won't be a snorkel because they don't want to have issues with them plugging up. I would imagine it would be a fairly simple body panel mod.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
another great day in over the hood snow, no hickups and runs good... charge temps are cool enought that you can hold your hand on the charge pipe after a good run

Premium Features