• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A humble reminder

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
I'd like to see some photos of the snowmobile. Let everybody see what an avy (and a tree or two) can do to a sled. Was that a personal sled or one of Beaver Creeks? Best part about the whole deal is sleds are replaceable....peeps are not. Any calls from the Today show yet?:face-icon-small-ton

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Thanks for posting. All of us need all the reminders this year due to this being a potential all the time regardless of posted avy levels.

Glad you and your friend made it without harm. :high5:

S

Smoot

Oct 27, 2009
Garden City, UT
I'd like to see some photos of the snowmobile. Let everybody see what an avy (and a tree or two) can do to a sled. Was that a personal sled or one of Beaver Creeks? Best part about the whole deal is sleds are replaceable....peeps are not. Any calls from the Today show yet?:face-icon-small-ton

haha not yet.. It was a rental but now its mine lol.. I think TGitt has some more pics of it, not sure. I'll try and get some tonight from my garage. Oh and if anyone is interested I have a 2012 Skidoo 800 ETEC, Clean one owner :face-icon-small-win, for sale!

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
haha not yet.. It was a rental but now its mine lol.. I think TGitt has some more pics of it, not sure. I'll try and get some tonight from my garage. Oh and if anyone is interested I have a 2012 Skidoo 800 ETEC, Clean one owner :face-icon-small-win, for sale!

I'll give ya $2500 for it :face-icon-small-ton

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
Not a bad idea!

Its crazy how much publicity it has gotten. I should have copyrighted it so I could be earning some cash for this! But in all seriousness I just hope it helps people to realize that even with a low state wide avalanche danger, bad things can still happen. Nate's going to be famous by the time it's done making its rounds! I'll just be the "famous friend" haha!
I did get an email from The Weather Channel tonight, they want me to Skype on their show in the morning and show the video. So we'll see what happens.

I didn't take a picture of the sled when we got it down to the flats, or before we "straightend" the footboards, but I have a couple of it wrapped around some trees. I'll post them up here in a little bit.

Last edited:
Premium Features