• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

96 rmk 680 ultra triple pipes?

M
Nov 16, 2010
Lewiston ID
I just bought a 96 rmk 680 ultra triple form a guy that took good care of it. It has some tairs in the seat but nothing big, i have been riding sled for a few years and this is my first sled. i bought it for 650 and looking to ungrade and do a few things to it. I want to start off buy getting some triple pipes for it but im having trouble finding some. if anyone on here has any and wants to get rid of them or sell them i would be interested in looking at them. I know its not the newist and gradest thing out there but i want to learn more about them before i go and buy a newer sled and put the money out there when ive only been riding for a little while
thanks
mike

R

Rrrrrrandyw

Dec 9, 2010
Ogden, Utah
Watch Ebay, be patient and you will find what you are looking for. The SLP's are by far the best, you can get by without the needles, and you can find jetting recommendations on SLP's website as well. Good luck with your new Ultra, I rode one for years and liked that sled a lot. Tons of stuff you can do to it to make it better, and parts usually fairly reasonable.

N

Neckbone_509

Jan 4, 2011
Cle Elum WA
I have the pipes your looking for. SLP triple pipes with can and can mounting bracket. I also have the needles that go as a matching set with the pipes. PM if u want them. I have more parts too 3 jugs, 6 carbs 3 of them have been ported out to 40mm, 2 pistons, fuel pump, 3 coils, recoil starter, secondairy clucth, brand new custom tunnel, throttle cables, I also have digital gauges with pyros

U
Dec 16, 2007
digital pyros and 40 mm carbs

I have the pipes your looking for. SLP triple pipes with can and can mounting bracket. I also have the needles that go as a matching set with the pipes. PM if u want them. I have more parts too 3 jugs, 6 carbs 3 of them have been ported out to 40mm, 2 pistons, fuel pump, 3 coils, recoil starter, secondairy clucth, brand new custom tunnel, throttle cables, I also have digital gauges with pyros

whats your price on the gauges and the 40mm carbs thanks Dan ultrapiggs

Premium Features