• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

7s screen not working( update)

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
Got a friend whose screen quit working. Washed sled, says he didnt blast engine bay. washed outside really good. Screen worked prior to washing. Trying to check things, or test it. Are we missing something? Just cant believe that it went out, is there something we should be looking at? Thinking we will try screen on another sled to test. Ok, so we tested screen on my sled all checks out ok, screen functions all worked. 7s Screen and upper headlight dont work on problem sled. im thinking there is a pin loose in a connection somewhere? Any ideas?

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2024
Is the 4 function button missing on the top left side? If so, I believe moisture can get into the display, might even be able to get into there with it on. I had to lightly blow air into mine where the button was and replace the button because it was lost. I would also disassemble the key switch and blow that out as well and connections. Mine would not always turn on or off. After doing all those things it went back to normal, hopefully it stays that way.

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
Is the 4 function button missing on the top left side? If so, I believe moisture can get into the display, might even be able to get into there with it on. I had to lightly blow air into mine where the button was and replace the button because it was lost. I would also disassemble the key switch and blow that out as well and connections. Mine would not always turn on or off. After doing all those things it went back to normal, hopefully it stays that way.
Yes, that button was missing but we will order new one. Screen worked when we tested it could stick my finger down that hole to get it to toggle.

Premium Features