• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

7 Stages of G5 Design Acceptance

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

Anticipation

- I can't wait to see the new model! Will it be incremental or a new generation? My uncle's son's friend's girlfriend works at BRP and she heard it will hover and not need a track.

Skepticism
- Its ugly, it costs too much, the screen is too big/small, there is not enough new about it, they didn't include feature X!

Denial
- I don't need it, the new features are not worth it, my G4 is fine, I will put the money into upgrading it.

Questioning
- Do I need this? Is it worth the money? Could it make my life better? Do I want to put money into my old sled?

Affirmation
- I need it! Where can I get it and for how much? I got it cheaper than everyone else!

Fanatic
- Everyone needs one, it's worth the money, I am joining all the fan groups and spreading the word! I don't know how others ride the old model, it was such poorly designed slug.

-purchase anxiety - What did I get myself into, was this really worth it? How can I afford this? I wish I had my old trusty G4 back!

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007

Anticipation

- I can't wait to see the new model! Will it be incremental or a new generation? My uncle's son's friend's girlfriend works at BRP and she heard it will hover and not need a track.

Skepticism
- Its ugly, it costs too much, the screen is too big/small, there is not enough new about it, they didn't include feature X!

Denial
- I don't need it, the new features are not worth it, my G4 is fine, I will put the money into upgrading it.

Questioning
- Do I need this? Is it worth the money? Could it make my life better? Do I want to put money into my old sled?

Affirmation
- I need it! Where can I get it and for how much? I got it cheaper than everyone else!

Fanatic
- Everyone needs one, it's worth the money, I am joining all the fan groups and spreading the word! I don't know how others ride the old model, it was such poorly designed slug.

-purchase anxiety - What did I get myself into, was this really worth it? How can I afford this? I wish I had my old trusty G4 back!
Couldn't of said it any better.? How many miles do you have on your Gen 4?

mortelec

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2011
Crosslake, MN
?? dead on except I'm still in a honeymoon stage and haven't hit the post stage yet but it's only been 4 hours. On the afford it note I did think I hope it doesn't show up in July.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I was wondering on the turbo that you waited on for half the winter. Did you even get to ride it with the crappy snow year?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I was wondering on the turbo that you waited on for half the winter. Did you even get to ride it with the crappy snow year?
JUST BARELY
The snow SUCKS right now, there is just no other way to describe it.
My new Turbo has 30% break in accomplished.
She is still BRAND FREAKING NEW at this point.

Premium Features