• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<< 50% OFF on KLIM BLACK FRIDAY SALE >>

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
i picked up a powdercross jacket 175 shipped so it was a very good sale i noticed they had a really good price on togwotee bibs around 200:face-icon-small-hap

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
Yep, only in XS and that was at 12:00 AM today. I just can't believe they didn't discount the current stuff at all.

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
OK, I'm going to jump in here as a seller. We were also disappointment in the Klim Black Friday-Cyber Monday deals. We can only discount Klim gear when we are allowed to so are sale is the same as what Klim is offering, not very good. All brands have their discount policies so I'm going to put on my sales hat and tell you what may be some good sales for you.

20% Off All Current MotorFist Gear
Up to 31% Off Castle X Gear
Buy a Slednecks Jacket, Get Pants 1/2 Off
FXR 10% to 15% Off all Current Gear
We do have some Klim Goggles 50% Off
20% Off Divas Snow Gear for the Ladies
20% Off Select 509 plus Free Stuff

Here is a link to our sale:

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale

Sorry for the sales pitch, just wanted to let you know what every brand is doing.

Thanks
Mark

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
Well, drug my feet deciding if I wanted to get a couple things that were actually available in my size. Normally even closeout Klim gear is out of my price range (Champagne dreams and a beer budget!)-- The items I decided on are now no longer on sale even though the copy of the ad in your first post says it was to run through midnight of November 29th (tomorrow). Perhaps if the selection were better instead of the odd sizes I'd have jumped quicker....

Thanks anyway for the heads up, don't be afraid to send 'em our way when you get them!!!

Premium Features