• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

24' Haulmark w/ extras - sleeping & shower

M
Feb 6, 2008
Rapid City, SD
I have a 24' Haulmark that I have modified so you can haul 5 sleds to your destination, unload the sleds, roll out the carpet, set up the cots & be self contained for 2 weeks. There is a shower with water heater, microwave, TV/DVD, stereo, furnace, lots of storage, 100lb propane tank with an outlet outside for gas grill hookup, 3 batteries to run everything with a breaker bow all wired for 110 & 12v, 12 volt lighting & 110, & it's fully finished white on the inside & out. I'm sure I missed something and will add more later if needed.

I am debating on selling and building a larger one. Would anyone be interested in seeing any pics?

I love this trailer, just thinking of going bigger with all the new mountain sleds getting sooooooo long.

Thanks for the replies.

M
Feb 6, 2008
Rapid City, SD
trailer pics

Hello everyone. I'm sorry, but my parents needed to use my trailer to move, so I haven't taken the pics yet. I will hopefully get the pics up by the end of the week though since I've had a few people asking about them.

The trailer is a v nose. The tires are new with maybe 1000 miles on them from a couple of trips this last year. It is a 1998. It has a side door, front ramp & rear drop down door. Unfortunately, there are no windows. Although, one could easily be added. We contimplated doing it many times. There are two fuel doors & one air vent in the roof. 3 double 12v lights & 2-4ft flourecent 110v lights on the interior. We also added a 12v spot light outside by the side door on a seperate switch.

The outside was flawless until one of my buddies got a little crazy on his sled and side-swiped the rear 1/4 of the trailer. Since we put foam-a-fill in the walls, it creased the back two panels. :-( I'll take pics of the area. Other than that, typical wear and tear for a snowmobile trailer. Since we slept in it, we tried to keep it as clean as possible.

Disco dan; yes I am willing to travel to deliver.

Again, thanks for the inquiries and I will post pics with a price by the end of the week.

Last edited:
M
Feb 6, 2008
Rapid City, SD
pics

Well, there they are. Sorry, I had to use my phone to take the pics so they're not the best. Also, the trailer is a little dirty and will be cleaned before purchase.

I would like to get $10500 out of the trailer.

If you need different angles of a pic or want to know what a pic is, just call me at 605-484-5681.

I am located in Rapid City, SD and will consider delivery.

The first pic shows the crease along the rear quarter panal.
My brother did all the welding to extend the front hitch to include the propane tank. We have towed it several times since and there are NO problems. The hitch will outlast the trailer!

Like I said before, the trailer is wired for 110 & 12v. Everything but the microwave & the 110v flourecent lights works off of the 12v. So if you don't need the microwave or a lot of light, then there is no need for a generator.

We would normally plug the trailer into the house a day before out trip & it would charge all the batteries. The batteries are under the trailer to save space.

The shower drains out the back door and works awesome! I will put the exact same unit in my next trailer.

The furnace will sweat you out of the trailer and is very efficient with the propane.

Hope this helps!

img076.jpg img077.jpg

Last edited:
R

rohdeiv

Apr 4, 2008
Is this still for sale? I was thinking about doing the same thing.

M
Feb 6, 2008
Rapid City, SD
Anyone?

so everyone was interested until I posted the pics and the price.

So, if you're interested in a setup like this, how much is it worth to you?

What would you like to see done differently?

Make me an offer.

M
Feb 6, 2008
Rapid City, SD
It's tight

Yes, we fit 5 long-track mountain sleds in the trailer every trip. The trick is to drive 4 sleds in from the front and back the 5th one into the nose.

We have a 163, 2 - 154's, & 2 - 151's usually. If you block the track up a little and put the sleds hood under the tunnel, there's tons of room. Before we all got 151's +, we fit 6 - 136's in there! That was tight. :)

Premium Features