• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2025 Ski-Doo REVEAL

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
Nope. Not an option on Expert, X or Freeride on the vip site. I'd say the 175 days are over. Polaris got rid of 174 a few years ago I think.
I am hoping this is just an oversight in the early release site. But I was hoping for a bit more with the gauge.
I can not imagine who at Doo was sitting around the fire after a long day of riding drinking a "whiteclaw" and dreaming of fcking piggy back shocks on the expert.

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
are they trying to catch up with side x side prices? Wow. seems like a dumb move with loads of 2024's sitting at dealers
I agree with you............I was wanting to snowcheck for next year but this is just getting to be ridiculous. Might have to start searching for a deal on a holdover. Turbo sleds keep inching closer to $30K seems a bit insane to me....................

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
No buddy tracking only with a phone and cell service. At least we have the GPS Maps and a retrofit for 23 and 24. Can't wait to take that cell phone holder out of my sled.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
In regards to the glove box did not have the large one last year. Well after putting one on my 24 it also directs the wind up and over my helmet on cold mornings so it has that plus also I could care less less what it looks like I like function.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Now, when will it be available to purchase. Guess we'll have to wait until Thursday for it to go live on the website?

Probably not this season. It’s already live on BRP’s system. I hope there is no repeat from last year and it gets pulled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
Shouldn't get pulled now that it was introduced on the 2025s. And brand ambassadors actually talking about it.

Premium Features