• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2025 Mountain Sleds

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
They look good, but like others I'd have to have the twin rail to make the jump.

I wonder how it will be with cooling on ****ty trails to get to the mountains. The Poos in our group run very hot. The Doos do better with the removable snowflap.

Would be great to see Cat offer a removable snow flap too.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
They look good, but like others I'd have to have the twin rail to make the jump.

I wonder how it will be with cooling on ****ty trails to get to the mountains. The Poos in our group run very hot. The Doos do better with the removable snowflap.

Would be great to see Cat offer a removable snow flap too.
I’ve been running no flap on short cooler cats since 2014 and never had an issue with heat unless the trail is frozen to the point that every sled is getting hot

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
I’ve been running no flap on short cooler cats since 2014 and never had an issue with heat unless the trail is frozen to the point that every sled is getting hot
I am with you Vern my runs cool with basically no flap. My riding partner has a 23 slash he installed scratchers from a 24 and his cools better than mine now.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
They said power would be 11% more. Even if it was like 850 poo and doo it will be awesome. The chassis is cool. If it's like the 9r then that is better yet.

bkm20x

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Arnolds Park, IA

Looks like they are on the snow!

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010

Looks like they are on the snow!
Glad they are running them... terrible clip to showcase the new big motor though LOL

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
haha I agree, probably on break in mode? I do want to see them produce a ripper like the 9r and see them go toe to toe
I guess if it costs a couple grand less than a Polaris they will sell a bunch either way. and with the mono rail, it should be even lighter in SNOW

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
AC has had their own branded shocks off and on since about 2000. They are pretty much Fox components without the branding, and AC assembles them with the freedom to change components and calibrations as they want. I'm glad they went to 5 adjustment settings. After having QS3s there are times I want a setting in between.

For those not seeing what you want, start pestering your dealers right now to run it up the food chain. If they get enough requests for something they may offer it.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
AC has had their own branded shocks off and on since about 2000. They are pretty much Fox components without the branding, and AC assembles them with the freedom to change components and calibrations as they want. I'm glad they went to 5 adjustment settings. After having QS3s there are times I want a setting in between.

For those not seeing what you want, start pestering your dealers right now to run it up the food chain. If they get enough requests for something they may offer it.
Agreed on the 5 position. Hope Fox goes this direction on their shocks.

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010

Shows most models, Hopefully not all the models because in the black M I'm only seeing a 858 154 3.0 option and a 600 154 2.6 e-start. I'm thinking black was gonna be pretty popular
That is certainly not all of the models. There are a quite a few combinations that are missing from that page when compared to the other literature that has been shared.

V

vayjining

Feb 20, 2023
Illinois :(
Be a cool surprise if they brought back the HCR with a twin rail. That would be a winner. They have to see that potential...... even if its a Spring Order Exclusive.

Premium Features