• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Arrivals - Post up the news

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Is it just me or does the glove box extension make the sled look like it has Down syndrome?
Yes, It looks dumb as hell :ROFLMAO:. I sold my 2022 Lynx to a buddy, he put glove box extension on it, I told him it looked stupid. He took it off. lol.

Glove box on my 2024 is about useless, what can I even hold in there? apparently my phone and thats about it... but I'm not putting that stupid thing on it.

Turbo Thompson

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2021
On top of the mountain
Yes, It looks dumb as hell :ROFLMAO:. I sold my 2022 Lynx to a buddy, he put glove box extension on it, I told him it looked stupid. He took it off. lol.

Glove box on my 2024 is about useless, what can I even hold in there? apparently my phone and thats about it... but I'm not putting that stupid thing on it.
1 pair of gloves or 1 pair of goggles. I chose goggles because they defog in there.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
cool wraps are few and far between. as in there’s hardly any of them but this one’s done been rernt by that gb extension.
rernt: southern Louisiana for “ruined”.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
There is no chance in hell a pair of goggles are fitting in my 2024.. or did you mean with the extension.
I took out the heated phone case last year and now my goggles fit in there. I took the heating element out of the phone case and it defogs/deices the goggle lens too.

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
I took out the heated phone case last year and now my goggles fit in there. I took the heating element out of the phone case and it defogs/deices the goggle lens too.
Hmm thanks,

I might do that once I figure out how to download the maps to the big display ( I think you can? ).

I don't like having my phone in there anyway I like it in my chest pocket of my coat.

D
Dec 22, 2018
Hmm thanks,

I might do that once I figure out how to download the maps to the big display ( I think you can? ).

I don't like having my phone in there anyway I like it in my chest pocket of my coat.

I don't keep anything on my chest pockets. When you crash and hit something, you don't want that pressure point on your chest/ribs. Once you hit it right it hurts and you might get injured even if using chest protector.

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
Picked up my 146 NA back in September. Finally put 80KM on it today. This thing is wild. Almost everything I wanted in a sled from Doo after a year on a Matryx Khaos Slash.
I prefer the doo lay down steering, but the brake. That's the almost the only drawback for me. I find myself not squeezing the brake enough from what I was used to on the Poo.
etec reliability +
Stiffer valving +
Ridged skid +++
15" wide track +
Wish there was embedded maps + gps on the new gauge but hopefully that retrofit GPS/Maps will come out in a couple years maybe.

Just have to get my shorter Kyber risers put on and a wrap!
IMG_1630.JPG

Turbo Thompson

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2021
On top of the mountain
Picked up my 146 NA back in September. Finally put 80KM on it today. This thing is wild. Almost everything I wanted in a sled from Doo after a year on a Matryx Khaos Slash.
I prefer the doo lay down steering, but the brake. That's the almost the only drawback for me. I find myself not squeezing the brake enough from what I was used to on the Poo.
etec reliability +
Stiffer valving +
Ridged skid +++
15" wide track +
Wish there was embedded maps + gps on the new gauge but hopefully that retrofit GPS/Maps will come out in a couple years maybe.

Just have to get my shorter Kyber risers put on and a wrap!
View attachment 412849
The brakes on the 24 expert are way better than the 23 expert. Can’t speak for the freeride but the brakes I had last year 50/50 shot they would even work and had to squeeze like a mf to get them to do anything. First couple rides on the 24 I was squeezing super hard when I needed them and threw myself on/over the bars 3 times in those 2 rides.

Premium Features