• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 165 Polaris Khoas Boost 2.75

S
Feb 11, 2024
Utah
Selling my 165 Boost
I ordered a boat and it has arrived early
The warranty is good through February 25.
79 miles
Asking $17500
Located in salt lake. Can deliver

TallCan

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2016
Sierra Nevadas
Scam! He talked a pretty good game not just txt and or email but several phone conversations. He had vin#, probably just pulled off a dealer website and some pictures. When it came to payment I requested Pay On Delivery, that was a NO, ya I kina get it. I asked what he could do to make me warm and fuzzy to send over $13K to a stranger? No solution on his end so I requested he send me a picture of him holding his ID and a picture of the title also the delivery driver phone # He about lost his mine that I was questioning his integrity. So the sled was going to be delivered to a trailer dealer in my area that he picked saying he was picking up trailers there anyway to bring back. Little did he know I am friends with the owner of that trailer dealership, so naturally I reached out and sure enough No scheduled pickup under those names.

F

Frankunnu

Sep 14, 2020
Definitely a scammer! Ban the OP. I don't pay anyone until the title is in my hand. Period.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

S
Feb 11, 2024
Utah
What happened?
Nothing happened. I’ve wasted week dealing with delivery for the sled and 2 hours before. All the sudden some excuses. Never once the whole week did he tell anything me other “ sounds good.” I’ve paid 700 for delivery and now he’s giving me an excuse 2 hours before . But never once last week never mentioned to me anything. I’m already losing 5 k. And I’ve included 1000 in free accessories. Throwing around non sense accusations. Waste of my time.

S
Feb 11, 2024
Utah
Nothing happened. I’ve wasted week dealing with delivery for the sled and 2 hours before. All the sudden some excuses. Never once the whole week did he tell anything me other “ sounds good.” I’ve paid 700 for delivery and now he’s giving me an excuse 2 hours before . But never once last week never mentioned to me anything. I’m already losing 5 k. And I’ve included 1000 in free accessories. Throwing around non sense accusations. Waste of my time.
Off the website 😂😂😂. This guy will say anything.

S
Feb 11, 2024
Utah

Scam! He talked a pretty good game not just txt and or email but several phone conversations. He had vin#, probably just pulled off a dealer website and some pictures. When it came to payment I requested Pay On Delivery, that was a NO, ya I kina get it. I asked what he could do to make me warm and fuzzy to send over $13K to a stranger? No solution on his end so I requested he send me a picture of him holding his ID and a picture of the title also the delivery driver phone # He about lost his mine that I was questioning his integrity. So the sled was going to be delivered to a trailer dealer in my area that he picked saying he was picking up trailers there anyway to bring back. Little did he know I am friends with the owner of that trailer dealership, so naturally I reached out and sure enough No scheduled pickup under those names.

S
Feb 11, 2024
Utah
Here is what really happened.
Last week on this post I had the 163 3” listed. I gave this time wasting mf the details. A guy came from WY and bought it. The 2nd sled 165 2.75 I offered bc that what he said he exactly wanted. All week last week I turned away 5 ppl bc it was sold. Never even called anyone back.
I told him that my 70 yro friend goes to California custom trialers.
He was going to Sacramento but that was too far for him bc it’s 8 hours round trip. So ofc he whining about the drive. So I called my friend and he said he could do Merced which is only 30
Mins. Ofc my friend wanted to charge 1500 to do the delivery. So this broke mf said oh I don’t want to pay that much. I called my friend and asked him to do it for his cost which is like 800 bucks.
The whole time this cheap mf asking me for free accessories and shovels. But never bothered to offer any transport or pay any money to cover the delivery.
Wednesday am he makes some excuse about why he didn’t pay me. Not the 8 ****ing days before this. He a broke joke asking for free ****. Go to Carl’s and pay 19 k.

Premium Features