• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022 Lynx Leaking Green stuff?

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
I didn't take a picture of it, it looks like coolant, but the coolant is Red/Orange., The oil is red also.

No idea what it would be? didn't smell like fuel either. Didn't smell like anything. My buddy told me to taste it but I didn't try that lol.

Noticed a very small puddle under the front of the track just in front of the track. this morning in my trailer. couldn't find where it was dripping from either.

Rode today and no issues, so got no idea what its from lol..

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
My buddies Lynx did the same thing. Took it in and had it pressure tested, everything was normal. Might have just been over serviced. No issues since then.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Lakewood, CO
I noticed when I went to fill up the coolant reservoir to the proper level after picking up from the dealer that there was a tiny amount of green coolant in the cap, but the reservoir has the pink stuff. Maybe they ship with green from the mfg, and dealer replaces with pink? Only thing I could think of...

Premium Features