• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Pro Rmk 155" weight - Wet!

R

Red-eye

Dec 3, 2008
Sparwood, B.C. Can.
"Remember! The Summit XM 154" weighted 250kg on the same scale, and same measurements, thats a big difference."

That is a big diff, almost 40lbs and almost a gallon more in gas(the ETEC is definitely way better on gas though). Ski Doo just doesn't have light weight as a real goal building sleds. Shame...

So your saying that Polaris can build a lighter sled with an unported 16in track, state of the art fuel injection, super quiet exhaust and reliable engine? I think all the manufacters are doing what they can. Each sled is different enough that makes it impossible to compare exact weights. Each design is as light as it can be, considering design and cost to the customer. It is a great time to be a sledder.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
So your saying that Polaris can build a lighter sled with an unported 16in track, state of the art fuel injection, super quiet exhaust and reliable engine? I think all the manufacters are doing what they can. Each sled is different enough that makes it impossible to compare exact weights. Each design is as light as it can be, considering design and cost to the customer. It is a great time to be a sledder.

All the things the ski doo got, is a big plus. But whats keeping the ski doo back is the tra clutch. Worse hp to track than the tra is hard to find.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Yeah I guess. I was just expecting sub 500 rtr. Maybe a little optimistic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
would love to see more doo and cats on the scales..just as these ones are, full of all fluids...funny that the pro gains about 90 pds with fluids, vrs the PC's I saw on scales only gaining about 70...Not saying anyone is fibbing just find it odd is all...figure the cat and doo are both pushing 600 ready to ride..but thats just me.....

polarisfornow

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jun 2, 2008
Beautiful Colorado
So true. How dues the PC not gain more weight when it can hold like 2 gallons of oil. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Premium Features