• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Polaris Pro Ride side panels Retro

xcpolaris

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
NW WI.
Pair of new sled take off 2013 Retro side panels
snow check only side panels
Came off a brand new Pro RMK 800 155 that has never seen snow yet
No cracks or scratches that I have seen
selling these for a friend
he used different panels with a wrap
$435.00 + shipping
to lower 48- AK extra chg.

DSC00476.JPG DSC00477.JPG DSC00478.JPG DSC00480.JPG

xcpolaris

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
NW WI.
if someone is interested in the panels
I will be in Island Park ID Feb 24 -Mar 2
you could pick them up an save shipping
will not bring them with unless some one wants them
will not be checking emails after the 21st

F
Apr 11, 2023
US
Trying to get ahold of the person with the username xc polaris who had the set of 2013 polaris retro snowmobile side panels. Anybody know how I can get in touch with them? It says here they are a lifetime member and have posted recently. I really need to get in touch with them to see if they still have them. I tried this 2 months ago and got a reply from a scammer with the username gz gzebe who sent me pictures of the side panels and said he would send them to me if I paid in advance. And like a moron I did because you can't find these anywhere else and have never seen them. If anyone has any idea how I can get ahold of xc polaris please let me know.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
Trying to get ahold of the person with the username xc polaris who had the set of 2013 polaris retro snowmobile side panels. Anybody know how I can get in touch with them? It says here they are a lifetime member and have posted recently. I really need to get in touch with them to see if they still have them. I tried this 2 months ago and got a reply from a scammer with the username gz gzebe who sent me pictures of the side panels and said he would send them to me if I paid in advance. And like a moron I did because you can't find these anywhere else and have never seen them. If anyone has any idea how I can get ahold of xc polaris please let me know.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
The post is from 2013 doubtful he still has them and last time he was logged in was Oct of 2022.

Premium Features