• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 pics ***post yours***

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
Sure did. Rustoleum white paint for plastic. Saw that SLP had one on their website from last year so I called Dustin to see where he got it. Lightly scuffed it up and wiped it down with a few degreasing wipes. Sprayed 3 coats on. Looks good to me so far.

H

HenkeEdge

Sep 3, 2012
Sweden
Nice machines, everybody =)
They have arrived to Sweden also, picked up mine this Monday.

Pretty stock my machine. Bumper and skidplate and underseat-bag is extra on mine.

ztybnk.jpg

t stone

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Bend, Or.
A lot of good looking sleds on here. I see a lot of you guys are putting the Polaris front bumper on. Do they seem a little weak? I picked one up at the dealer. They are super light. I just wonder if they will hold up or are they just for looks? Im not sure which bumper Im going with. Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks

Stone

S

snopromod

Nov 30, 2008
wy
here is mine!

Finally got her out on some snow this weekend, ran flawless! cant wait to get up and try her out on a good base and deep powder!

NARM PICS 018.jpg NARM PICS 025.jpg NARM PICS 017.jpg NARM PICS 042.jpg NARM PICS 046.jpg

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Good dealer traded me out me pro seat for the standard black one..they are identical in shape and size, bolts right on

Hmm, is there a model that comes with this seat or something? Or does Polaris offer them as an accesory? Thinking about blacking mine out a bit would love to have that seat

Premium Features