• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 M8-162 BD RG Turbo $9500 OBO Possible trade for 2014 sled

Billrmk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2002
Newport,WA
I built this sled for the 2011-2012 winter with a new holdover 2011 M8-162. Installed the complete Boondocker race gas turbo system with 300 miles on new crate engine. It ran great for 3200 miles. It has 3500 miles now and still riding. Had electrical short at stator, that took out the injection system and fried the engine. It is running as strong as the first day I rode it. I am running 50/50 AV gas and non ethanol super on about 10 pounds of boost at 8,000'. This is one of the best pull and go turbo kits on the market. You can turn it down and run pump gas or turn it up and run full race gas. Here is a list of what this sled has:
Boondocker Race Gas Turbo with- TPS controls, inter-cooler with fan, 2 aux. Injectors with fuel pump booster control, Air Density Kit, Electronic Boost Control, Innovate A/F gauge, timing module, tunnel dump exhaust, Boondocker clutching with Magna Force 81-97weights.
Other Extras:
Zbroz A-arms
Ice Age rails with their anti stab and 2 wheel rear axle kit
Wild child steering post 3” higher and 1” forward also steering post reinforcing plate
Pro Design tether
SLP Powder Pro Skis
2cool vents
frog skinz vent covers
All Fox Zero Pro shocks serviced 300 miles(revalved by Holz when new)
DEI Titanium header wrap
Scratchers
3 gal ski doo fuel can
Craigerbuilt bag

Leaving for Island Park 3-18-14. can arrange test ride. Give me a call if you have any questions.

Bill
360-798-3823

Billrmk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2002
Newport,WA
If you have any questions please leave a message, I will be riding all day for the next 10 days.

Thanks,
Bill

Billrmk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2002
Newport,WA
The sled is black and it looks like a 2011 M8. Had some good rides at Island Park. Going to the hill climb Sunday and then to Dubois til Friday. If interested give me a call.

Bill Jackson

Premium Features