• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 KLIM Gear is HERE!!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Casual Wear

3220TeamTechHoodyFrontCAMO.jpg

3315RevoltJerseyYellowFront_L.jpg

4071GeardCottonT.jpg

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
the gear is quality dont get me wrong but good lord,make some stuff look a LITTLE DIFFERENT than the last decade! Again its awesome gear and im not some glam whore,ill ride in blue jeans in spring n what not but i just feel for the money youd change the look a tad. The 2011 powercross and the very first powercross are identical from across a room lol AGAIN,ALL QUALITY!!! WOO HOO KLIM!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Why Klim is the best choice to protect you from winters worst!!

So how do they do it?

SNOW TECHNOLOGY

By implementing the latest in superior technology in moisture management, technical patterning, high performing fabrics and ergonomic ventilation we are able to offer a system of riding clothing that provides the ultimate in comfort, fit, mobility and protection.

GORE-TEX®

GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by laminating GORE-TEX® membrane to high-performance textiles, then sealing them with an innovative solution for guaranteed waterproof protection.

MEMBRANE

The GORE-TEX® membrane is the heart of all KLIM® GORE-TEX® products. It contains over 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX® membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of body oils and insect repellent that could otherwise affect the membrane.

LAMINATES

To construct a GORE-TEX® laminate, GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded between high-performance fabrics that are extremely breathable. All GORE-TEX® fabrics are waterproof, windproof, and breathable. However, there are many different outer fabrics and fabric constructions available so that you can choose what's most important to you: weight, texture, abrasion resistance, and so on.

SEAM SEALING

Seams and stitching are essential aspects of a garment's construction. Unfortunately, they compromise the water and liquid protective properties of the fabric: seams and needle holes may be small, but they will still leak. That's why they must be completely sealed. For absolute waterproofness and liquid resistance, KLIM® products rely on GORE-SEAM® TAPE. This unique tape, backed by reliable Gore equipment and know-how, ensures that every seam and tiny stitch hole is sealed. Subject other technical fabrics to hard use or frequent washing and they may quickly lose effectiveness. Not GORE-TEX® fabrics. Each one is designed to be durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable and maintain its performance for the life of the end product.

WATERPROOF

The micro-porous structure of the GORE-TEX® membrane is what makes GORE-TEX® fabrics completely waterproof. Each microscopic pore is about 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, which means no external moisture - from rain to snow to that puddle you just stepped in - can penetrate the membrane.

WINDPROOF

Shivering? It could be the wind chill effect. This occurs when cold air penetrates your clothing, robbing heat from your body's sensitive micro-climate. To keep you comfortable and protected in the windiest conditions, the GORE-TEX® membrane has been engineered to provide an impenetrable wind shield. Your product breathes, but wind stays out.

BREATHABLE

The pores in the GORE-TEX® membrane are 700 times bigger than a water vapor molecule, so perspiration can easily evaporate through and you can stay dry from the inside out. Breathability is an important component of comfort when you are active.

Why no other gear can out perform Klim.

QUALITY TESTING

Gore’s quality management process is unique in this industry. From research through design and manufacturing, at every step they ensure that GORE-TEX® products are best in class – guaranteed. In their laboratories worldwide, they put products through a relentless battery of tests to ensure that every GORE-TEX® product meets their (and our) exacting standards for durability, waterproofness, breathability – and comfort. This rigorous quality management enables us to provide you with a lifetime guarantee for each of Klim’s GORE-TEX® products.

GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®

If you are not completely satisfied with the waterproofness, windproofness, or breathability of a GORE-TEX® product then Klim will repair it, replace it, or refund your purchase price. All GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - and only GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - carry the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise. What does this mean? It means that no liquid from the outside will get to you on the inside. This includes moisture from the wet snow you’re kneeling in to the sudden downpour you get caught in. And that's a promise.

CARE

GORE-TEX® products are not only built to last, they're easy to take care of, too. Routine care and maintenance on your part will ensure the highest performance from them and extend their useful lifespan. WASH - Machine-wash warm (104° F/40° C). Powder or liquid detergent. No fabric softener. Follow manufacturer's instructions. DRY CLEAN - If professionally dry-cleaned, request clear distilled solvent rinse and spray repellent. Follow manufacturer's instructions. IRON - Steam-iron warm, placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. No need to iron the garment until it is completely dry. BLEACH - No chlorine bleach. It may damage your garment. DRY - Tumble-dry warm. The heat from the dryer will help to reactivate the durable water repellent (DWR) treatment on your garment's outer fabric. WATER REPELLENT TREATMENT - Gore recommends applying a topical water repellency restorative (DWR treatment) for outdoor fabrics, available at your local outdoor retailer. We do not recommend wash-in treatments as they can affect the garment's breathability. STAIN REMOVAL - Use a pre-wash treatment such as Shout® or Spray 'n Wash®, following its manufacturer's instructions. Rinse well.

It's not just about selling you gear, it's about selling you the RIGHT gear that works.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I've got 4 days of riding in my new Keweenaw gear along with the Fusion gloves and Arctic Boot.

Regardless if I sell the stuff or not I am super impressed!!

Temps were in the low 20's for the first 2 rides in Michigan and teens for the last 2 rides in Colorado.

Of course I stayed dry that goes without saying but the I stayed warm. I've experimented with a bunch of different set ups and have finally found THE gear.

I'm traditionally a cold person (go figure hating summer and all) so gear is very important to me. Here in Michigan it wasn't that aggresive of a riding session but it was cold. With my base layer and light mid layer I stayed warm through the both days of riding. In Colorado I was nervous since the ride out was going to be nothing but "trail" riding. I figured I would be cold as it was single digits until we got out in the deep stuff to play. I dressed in just my base layer and Keweenaw gear. Not once did I feel cold on the trip up the mountain and once up there wasn't over heating at all. Day 2 of the trip was warmer 20's but an all out blizzard, I stayed dry and comfortable.

Fusion gloves worked great for the ride in at dark and the PowerXross gloves rocked all day.

Most importantly the boots.....I have COLD feet all year round. The air will be on in the summer time and I'll have to wear slippers to keep my feet from freezing off. The battle of keeping my feet warm has been going on for a loooooooong time. Not anymore!! My feet stayed dry and WARM every time I've ridden this year.

I am a dealer YES, but first and foremost a rider and I'm very happy with my gear this year.

Premium Features