• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 KLIM Gear is HERE!!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
If you're looking for the highest quality riding gear for this up coming season you want to invest in Klim!

Many already know that Klim is as big of a name as Polaris, Yamaha, Ski Doo and Arctic Cat. There is a reason for that, they make the nicest stuff offered today. GORE-TEX, Windstopper and Thinsulate and materials have been engineered to fit every riding style from Trail Touring to intense Mountain riding. Backed with a "Guarantee to keep you dry" warranty you can't go wrong investing your hard earned money into Klim riding gear.

- Base Layers
- Mid Layers
- Outer Layers
- Boots
- Gloves
- Balaclavas
- Helmets
- Back Packs
- and more

I've ridden in Klim gear for 3 years and not once was I disappointed, this year I'll be riding in the Keweenaw Parka and Bibs.

Our 2011 Inventory arrived this morning and we're ready to ship! Let us know what you are looking for and let us help you buy the right gear. Klim gear WORKS and LASTS!!

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $200!

Here is a sampling of what we offer from Klim.

Trail Riders Friend - Klimate Parka
3077KlimateParkaBlack.jpg

Covert Balacalva
3085CovertBalaclavaFront_L.jpg

More than just a glove - Fusion Glove
3087FusionGloveBlack.jpg

Midwest Boondockers Special - Keweenaw Parka
3095KeweenawParkaRed.jpg

Keweenaw Bib
3096-4045KeweenawBib.jpg

Adrenaline Boot
3108AdrenalineBoot.jpg

Ultra Lightweight Helmet - F4
3206F4HelmetOrangeFront.jpg

Everest Mid Layer Jacket
3250EverestJacketBlackFront.jpg

Non Insulated - Tomahawk Parka
3271TomahawkParkaBlueFront_L.jpg

Powerxross Glove
3338PowerXrossGloveBlack.jpg

Ladies Allure Parka
3369AllureParkaPink.jpg

For those that don't want a full bib - Free Ride pant
3473FreeRidePantFrontRed.jpg

Back Pack
4012KrewPakSide.jpg

Hoodies and T-Shirts
6012RiderHoodyBlack.jpg

4072TraxCottonTBack.jpg

We look forward to helping you invest in the RIGHT gear for the future!

**Due to Klim rules we are unable to sell to Canadian residents, we encourage you to find a Canadian dealer to help you with your needs**

Thanks,
Paul
www.sledsolutions.com

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I just got my 2011 catalog.
LOTS of stuff to choose from.

I'm not sure...but I think their selection of jacket shells is too broad. What are there...like 4 or 5 jackets now?

How do you pick? What makes each of them unique or different from the other?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I just got my 2011 catalog.
LOTS of stuff to choose from.

I'm not sure...but I think their selection of jacket shells is too broad. What are there...like 4 or 5 jackets now?

How do you pick? What makes each of them unique or different from the other?

Valdez -

The Valdez Parka is designed for the rider who worries about being too hot rather than too cold. This rider also wants the flexibility of the layering system because they will subject themselves to a wide range of conditions.

Tomahawk Parka -

The Tomahawk Parka is built for the rider that needs protection impervious to the weather and wants to have total control over the amount of insulation they have between them and their outerwear.

Keweenaw Parka -

The Keweenaw Parka was designed for the rider that needs the accelerated warmth of a parka with built in insulation, but rides hard enough that they need increased ventilation.

Klimate Parka -

The rider that will wear the Klimate Parka tends to be cold blooded, someone that goes out touring or someone just riding around the cabin. For this rider warmth is more of a factor than ventilation.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
THAT is good information. Thank. Where does it have THAT in the KLIM catalog?

H
Aug 18, 2010
Nice little changes to the Nak Pak.
The extra little pouches at the base of the shovel handle strap and the extra straps to hold the tool pouch in place will be appreciated.

FYI this is not the Nak Pac. This is a new pac avaliable this year called the Krew Pak. It is considerably larger than the Nak Pac.

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
I still can't believe that Klim is making the freeride pant without belt loops........I own a pair, have owned 2 pairs and that is my biggest complaint.

ADD BELT LOOPS!!!!!!!!

Those velcro straps freeze and come undone sometimes and it is really annoying. Guess I am just going to have to fab my own.

Premium Features