• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Arctic Cat lineup revealed...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Eeeeewwww,
That snot green is gayer than poop on your dink!

Nothing wrong with that M chassis though, it flat out works.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
That white M looks good.

NOT a fan of that back seat compartment on the 2010. the plastic edging on the top edge is a knuckle buster when you slide the hand in and out. OUCH. My scabs finally healed off a full month later.

Last edited:
P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
I love That white M Looks great!!!!!!

I don't mind the Green you just have to put a lot of other color with it to tame it down a bit!!!
But its all good its the chassis that makes the sled not the color :brokenheart:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah, I stuck my hand in the rear seat compartment and ripped about 3 chunks of skin off my left thumb between 2nd and 3rd knuckle. One of them was LARGE. I have a pic somewhere.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I love the new green. I'm glad they're sticking with the M chasis. If people are so tired of the M, why not buy a different brand? Good or bad, see how that works out for you.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Wow they have really out done themselves again, looks similar to the last Arctic Cat i bought new in the fall of 2004 :face-icon-small-dis

I

IowaSnowCat

Dec 1, 2007
Northwest Iowa
I am an Arctic Cat rider but they get'n uglier every year. Thank god for wraps! Really dig Ski-Doo's new paint schemes - wonder if AC gonna catch on with that? Seems AC is stuck in the reefer days or something. LOVE the M series, power, chassis etc just ain't digin the looks.

C
Nov 28, 2006
Willow, AK
X2. The M is an awesome chassis, why change what works well?

I had an '10 M8 this year. Sold it because it didn't ride or handle as well as the '08 RMK I sold to buy it. Motor, boards, and seat were better, but that's about it. Cat needs to get off the dime. The new Poo chassis is going to leave Cats feeling molested w/o the courtesy of a reach around. :face-icon-small-sho

MillermanSD

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Aberdeen SD
Wasn't crazy bout the green Le so I asked a member of the Family with an open mind (12 yrs old) and he got this funny look on his face and said that is ugly. I tend to agree.

The Sno pro and standard models aren't bad, but come on. Look at the a arms and spindles. If you are an Arctic Cat dealer out in the mountains, now you have to stock 5 different colored a arms. Black, green, uglier green, orange and gray. We are gonna see some rainbow colored sleds in the mountains next season!!!

S
Absolutely unbelievable. You know, it's bad enough when they change the decals every year, now they're changing the colour on other parts of the sled? Wow.

I remember once when I had to change a bogey wheel on my old XLT. Well, that jerk dealer didn't have any purple ones so I had to buy a blue one. No word of a lie, 3 years later, a bearing in the engine went. Coincidence? I think not. Now Arctic Cat is pulling this crap? I'll tell you what, when I go to buy a new sled in 5 or 6 years, I'm totally gonna look at what the other manufacturers have.

Somebody should invent some method of delivering a part from a large centrally located wharehouse that could stock all of these parts. This would require waiting a couple days, but then we wouldn't be stuck with parts that don't match. Oh well, nobody will ever figure out how to do that and now we're all doomed to technicolor sleds. :(

Premium Features