• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Polaris IQ Fabcraft/Holz 144 - COMPLETE PART OUT - Only 396 miles on items

550ss

Dec 4, 2007
how much for the handlebar assembly, throttle,brake,wiring.etc as a whole???

Also how much for the primary clutch assembly and complete motor 600cfi correct & motor wiring harness

thanks mike

Hi Mike

Feel free to email me at bradsieniawski@aol.com and list all of the specifics of what you need and Im happy to make a deal with you. There are a lot of pieces that accompany those areas of the sled. I just want to make sure I get an accurate picture of what you need!

As for primary, somebody already bought the weights, but the rest is ready to go minus weights for $175.

Engine with injectors setup Id like to try adn get $1500 and ill help with shipping if you take the primary too. Harness may not be complete depending on another sale. Let me know what you need and Ill be happy to try and meet your needs.

Thanks hope to hear from you

do you want to sell the 8" fabcraft wheels separate???

i am very interested in them and the axel if it's an offset kind.
thanks mike

Id like to sell the skid complete, but if not I will part it out. Youre first in line for wheels and axle if parting out...I will keep you updated!

And I'm interested in the Holz suspension and shocks...minus rails, rear axle, etc.

HUNDO, please see above, like to sell complete.

Let me know how I can help!

Guido - Clutch guard is gone! Sorry man, thanks for the interest though.

Guys, email me particulars at bradsieniawski@aol.com this inbox fills up too quick! Im happy to deal so you can get what you need.

Thanks for all the interest.

Brad

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I'll take two tie rod ends (one normal and one reversed thread) and your spark plug/philips screwdriver tool? I know they aren't listed but just thought i would ssee if you had them?

Premium Features