• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 M7 153 LE $4300/BO MN *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2013
Looking to sell my 2006 Arctic Cat M7 153 LE. The sled is in great condition and runs flawless. Currently has 2500 miles. There is no cracks, rips, or tears at all on the sled. Few scratches hear and there but nothing bad. This is the LE model so it comes with the fox floats up front and the challenger 2.25" track. Has a couple of mods such as Holtz relocation bracket for the skid, BDX Lightweight drive shaft, BDX Anti-Slop Steering support, BDX 2 Wheel Kit, Shift assist, Have 3 sets of weights(65g, 68g, 75g), 2 different Helix's (36 straight, 44/40), Vented side panels, 2 Belts, Cover, 2 windshields (Stock Black and Orange one). No engine mods done. Just went through the Diamond Drive and changed fluid all looked good. Power valves just cleaned, Primary clutch disassembled and cleaned rollers and bushings looked good, secondary gone through and cleaned. Track is mint no rips or lugs missing looks great. Just got back from Idaho sled ran flawless as always. Rode off trail in Michigan/Minnesota or Rode out west. Not many trail miles Does have Registration till 2016 for MN. I am upgrading to a new M8 Looking for $4300/BO. Reply here or call/text me at (612)578-7842 My name is Dan.

idaho2014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features