• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

151x15x1.5" Camoplast "Cross Coutry"

T
Nov 18, 2008
Maine
I have a used 151x15x1.5" Camoplast "Cross Country" Track. It has the 2.52" pitch.

Selling it because I wanted a 2" Paddle. This track is awesome if you do a little trail riding along with some offtrail.

There are no missing lugs or clips. Also no rips. There are some cracks in a couple lugs, but nothing too bad (one of the pictures shows the worst crack). Some of the corners of the drive nubs on the right side are chipped off (also in one of the pictures), they where like that when I bought the sled and they never bothered the performance at all. There are no nubs missing, just some pieces taken out of them. The cracked and chipped nubs is why the price is 250 instead of the 550-600 a new one would cost. Other than the cracks pictured and lugs chipped the track is in perfect condition.

Still has a lot of life left in the track. The person before me put it on a mountain sled to trail ride with it. Not studded or ported.

Track has always been stored indoors on wooden blocks. Very low mileage, sled had 2700 when I changed the track and it wasn't the original track the sled came with either.

$250 OBO Plus shipping

P2011430.jpg P2011437.jpg track2.jpg track5.jpg track1.jpg track 4.jpg

Premium Features