• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 iqrr 800 ves bb wiring issue

R
Jan 4, 2020
Ok so I've been wanting to do the iqr600 800 swap for about 7 yrs now and finally decided one day to do it and that happened to be about a month ago so I found a freshly rebuilt from bottom to top 800 ves bb engine I believe to be a 2002 and I did all the necessary mods in order to install it in my iqrr chassis I dont have the 02 chassis wiring harness I only have the 02 cdi and 02 cdi connector with that said I tried hooking it up but the iqrr and the 02 harnesses are different because of the one connector on the iqrr chassis well I eliminated that connector and the wires I dont think I will need but still have no headlights killswitch or tether I do have spark and it will run I believe because it did fire once and was flooding right before I noticed there wasnt jet needles in my carbs so I ordered needles and am hoping to get my wiring figured out so when they arrive I can run it tune it and break in my engine any input will help I hate wiring thanks!

Premium Features