• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 and up billet CC cover

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
As much as i love keeping custom 900 parts within the group and i know you dont need the money, but if you wanna be working non-stop.

Try throwing a thread in the IQ section...these babies will sell like crazy.

Say what? If i had your $$ I would burn mine.Trying to get my money pit running again! a few more covers and RS deletes and Im good to go! I do have these in the IQ setion and on BCR! NADA!

ORDER UP BASTAGES. :D

D

danduvall

Jan 28, 2010
n.e. ohio
Got my 06 cover yesterday! Tiiiiiiiiight! Very nice part, great attention to detail, WELL worth the$ , hell its cheap... prolly worth double the$ $! Thanks kreg

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Got my 06 cover yesterday! Tiiiiiiiiight! Very nice part, great attention to detail, WELL worth the$ , hell its cheap... prolly worth double the$ $! Thanks kreg

Thanks Dan! Glad you like it !

shhhhhh, dont tell him that he will raise the price :face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-ton

Nah! I make good $ already ! I should though Its hard to find real quality 100% "MADE IN THE USA " parts

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
TTT if you guys dont have one of these covers, i HIGHLY recommend them...been perfect all season...

he has them for 05 models as well...send Polzinhunter a PM for pricing/availibilty!!!

Premium Features