• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

slp powder pros on m800-13

chralle

Premium Member
Jan 23, 2009
north of sweden
Hi guys

got a good deal on a pair of slp pp för my 13 m800 ltd (wich i haven't picked up yet)

in wich of the 3 holes should I mount my skies ?

And what are the differences between the mountingholes ?

Thanks / Christoffer

chralle

Premium Member
Jan 23, 2009
north of sweden
my skies has 3 holes front, middle and back.

the skies comes used from a 09 summit 800 X...

so wich hole should i mount them in or is it impossible to use these brackets on the proclimb?

thanks/ Christoffer

20121028_181420.jpg

C

CatRpillar

Oct 9, 2011
Wild Rose Country
My slp mounts just have the two pairs of mounting holes like Dam Dave says. The competition mounts have three pairs of holes and are longer but still not like the doo one in the pic. That being said I think its not a big issue since they just position the carbide and ski relative to the spindle. Drill new holes if you have to to get the ski positioned how you want.

I think the real issue is that the pc rubber has a waffle pattern on the bottom which you will have to consider, and the width of the mount where it attaches to the spindle may be different.

chralle

Premium Member
Jan 23, 2009
north of sweden
okej then maybe its the competition brackets i got.
are they brand specific or do they fit every brand ?

the bracket stretches over all 3 carbide bolts and has 3 mountingholes by these....

Thanks / Christoffer

20121028_205053.jpg

K

Klimbing Kitty

the bracket stretches over all 3 carbide bolts and has 3 mountingholes by these....

Thanks / Christoffer[/QUO

Saddles are brand, year, and model specific at least for CAT they are.
go to there website and it allows you build your specific ski

C

CatRpillar

Oct 9, 2011
Wild Rose Country

Thanks / Christoffer

It is not a proclimb comp bracket by the looks of it as the rubber bottom on the pc has the waffle pattern and therefore the bracket has something like 20 or 25 small, say 3/8", square cut outs in it where the waffle pattern fits into (the rubber waffle pattern is male, while the bracket is the female, if that help visualize). The one you show there just has a single big cut out in contrast" which doesnt look like it would keep the cat rubber in position)

chralle

Premium Member
Jan 23, 2009
north of sweden
thanks for the info :)

then i'l probobly sell the bracket i got now and order a new one from my dealer wich fit the proclimb and is the least amount of trouble !

hd4rob

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2010
Lake Park, MN
I have a set of brand new competition brackets for a 12 and a m series if anybody's looking for a set

That is the bracket for the 2012 only.....The 2013 has more holes punched through the bottom. The 2013 can be used on the 2012.

Dustin
I have a set of skis from an 06 crossfire i want to mount on my 12 xf. It looks like it's more trouble than it's worth to try and mod th saddle to work. I was just going to drill the replacable cross bushing out to the 7/16 bolt and shave the nubs on te rubber but i'm starting to rethink that seeing the 12 saddle posted above.

I don't see a way on your website to buy just the 35-379 saddles though. Thanks

Also is it better to just get the 13 model saddle for the 12?
Steve

Last edited:
R

Rukus

Jul 6, 2009
Does the PP from the old M-series fit on the proclimb?

dustin pancheri

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2008
I have a set of skis from an 06 crossfire i want to mount on my 12 xf. It looks like it's more trouble than it's worth to try and mod th saddle to work. I was just going to drill the replacable cross bushing out to the 7/16 bolt and shave the nubs on te rubber but i'm starting to rethink that seeing the 12 saddle posted above.

I don't see a way on your website to buy just the 35-379 saddles though. Thanks

Also is it better to just get the 13 model saddle for the 12?
Steve

Yes, you can buy just the 35-379 saddles. You could buy the 2012 or the 2013....doesnt matter either way. The 2013 saddles will fit a wider range of models if you ever re-sell or upgrade down the road.

Dustin

Buz

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Vancouver, Wa
Does the PP from the old M-series fit on the proclimb?

Yes, just trim down the your rubber and either machine the bushing or use a smaller fastener. Plenty of people have use their old skies with no issues.

S
Yes, just trim down the your rubber and either machine the bushing or use a smaller fastener. Plenty of people have use their old skies with no issues.

Yes, just like buz says, grind or sand the nubs off the rubbers and good to go. I use the old bigger spindle bolts 7/16 so had to drill the bushing out. I keep a spare set of stock rubbers and a spare bushings and bolts and can go back and forth to stock or what ever. Nothing against slp but this is a more flexible way to deal with this issue and cheaper.

Last edited:
Premium Features