• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Part II ... 2013 POLARIS RMK.. COMING FEBRUARY 10th, 2012 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
CONTINUED FROM PART I CLICK HERE http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299559

I am hoping they show one new update every day up until the release date. That would be a lot of new updates!

xpicture.php,qalbumid=2709,apictureid=25502.pagespeed.ic.oXp633kIPU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Flux Capacitor?

No, continue-um transfunctioner.

actually both....it runs on the flux capacitor, but has a push to pass button like a boondockers turbo, that kicks in the continuem transformer..instant 30 mph kick in the junk....now get this..togeather they come in at 54 pds..saving 17 pds of weight....they run on melted snow from the heat of the track spinning so fast so they are silent and green..so the tree huggers cant even biotch any more....

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
with the rumored belt drive it might have more power to the track. I am not sure what the exact efficiency gain there is but I bet it would be noticeable. So, I don't think Polaris would have to show a big hp gain in the motor department. Improved tuning and more power to track would be awesome!

dont know if that alone would steal the highmark crown away from skidoo.?

D
Feb 28, 2011
BC, Canada
snowmobiler said:
dont know if that alone would steal the highmark crown away from skidoo.?

We can try though. :face-icon-small-hap

This thread has me smiling from ear to ear. You would think I already owned one or something with how excited I am. Can't wait to see what else they have up their sleeve.

D

Dabull

Nov 26, 2007
utah
its nice to have something to look forward to since winter isnt going to arrive this year,looking forward to see the new irons for 2013:face-icon-small-hap

trevormezz

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2010
Elk Grove CA
WEIGHT

TALKED TO MY REP TODAY HE SAW IT IN RENO 2 WEEKS AGO!! DRY WEIGHT 421!!!
FRONT FRAME TUBES ARE CARBON FIBOR!
AND FOR THOSE FLAT LAND LOVERS THE 121"INCH INDY 800 IS COMING BACK!!
I NEED MORE SNOW TO SELL MY 12'S TO MAKE ROOM FOR 13'S
1000 DOLLAR REBATE IS OUT THERE UNTIL END OF FEB!!!! SO GET A DEAL ON A 12!!!!

G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
cant they just get it over with and put some fox evols all around on the assault and make us all happy

AMEN TO THAT BRUTHA! Rode with my Evols today and they make the WE's look like a complete JOKE! WAKE UP ON THIS POO! Was the biggest issue I had with mine by far!

Have FUN!

G MAN

M

MustacheMan

Nov 19, 2008
2013 Polaris Snowmobile Rumors

Some shocking predictions for 2013 Polaris 800 Pro-RMK are posted on sledrumors.com. Check it out! Polaris may steal some thunder from the 2013 Ski-Doo launch at the end of February.

A

ak ryda

Nov 26, 2007
Every time some nagging doubts creep in about keeping my current iron and dumping a grand or two into it, they keep smacking sense into me.

Those running boards look amazing. Bet they also look amazing to makers of snowpants and knee/shin guards, lol.

The 2012 pros i ride with are already the easiest riding sleds I have thrown a leg over, refinements to this platform will make it even more capable. Much like how AC went with the M8's, they just kept listening to their customers and making them better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features