• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zombie apocolypse weapon combo... what you bringing?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Alright, heres the deal... 2 weapons.

1 gun max.. and 1 melee weapon.. or 2 melee's if you prefer.. what you brining?

my trusty old 870...

and this weapon i imagined thats sort of a night stick with brass knuckles on it and a blade on part. its pretty slick..

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Gun:

FNM0109mb.png

Melee:

ProtonicInversalAxe.png

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
What about

look close at the dozer in the last pics in this link
http://www.michaelgriswold.com/Pictures/ALL/bagger/bagger.html

Excavator.gif
sci_fi_weapons_1a.jpg

Above:

The XM-25 grenade launcher is equipped with a laser rangefinder and on-board computer. It packs a magazine of four 25mm projectiles, and programs them to detonate as they pass by their targets. That feature will allow soldiers to strike enemies who are taking cover. By 2012, the Army hopes to arm every infantry squad and Special Forces unit with at least one of the big guns.

In August, a lucky soldier got to pull the trigger, and fire off a HEAB, or High Explosive Air Burst, round at the Aberdeen Testing Ground in Maryland. Those projectiles pack quite a punch. They are purportedly 300 percent more effective than normal ammo, and will be able to strike targets as far as 700 meters (2,300 feet) away.

Last edited:

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
AK-47 for its reliability OR a .22LR because you can carry 10,000 rounds in a backback AND its available just about everywhere you go. Plus everyone knows that you need to brain a zombie to kill it, and a .22LR hollow point should do the job nicely. A .22 isn't sexy but it would get the job done.

As for a Melee weapon...I'm thinking a 1 1/2 hand bastard sword just to be creative.

When SHTF I don't know about you folks, but I'm headed to the NW territories or Alaska.

Premium Features