• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best place to stay in Revy?

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
What's everyone's favorite place to stay in Revy? We're planing a trip this season. Would prefer to be able to leave right from the cabin, unless there is somewhere with better riding.

I
Jan 4, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
I can tell you where not to go? Myself and another went to Gateway Inn, and it was decent, but not the best experience. Rooms were alright, but had a little difficulty with communication with the employee's and owners. Our shower head was basically a ball valve, and it either shot in a direct stream feeling like it was piercing your skin, or it shot barely any water out and randomly, so we went downstairs to try and get a different one at the front desk, they said they'd fix it. Left the shower head downstairs with them. Come back the next day after sledding and all they did was put it back on, we proceeded to tell them that the head needed replacing, and we left it downstairs again with them. And the day we were leaving they finally put a new working shower head in. Just took a while. Better communication would be nice, but other then that it was pleasant. Close to Boulder and Frisby. Rooms were clean. Take my advice for a grain of salt or more. Your choice.

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Another vote for days inn and this is the reason. Peace of mind!

Ha Ha, i believe a few things have gone missing from the Days Inn LOL. It is one of my favorite place to stay but not for that reason !

G
Dec 4, 2007
you all forgot

best place to stay is smokey bear cabins homemade breakfast an she makes you an awesum trail lunch it dont get any better ya herd

C

Cbourcier

Jan 26, 2010
Close to the trail network, I have to say, Glacier House is the cleanest of all, but the owner is crazy and you will be treated like ****!

S
Dec 3, 2007
Vernon BC
Close to the trail network, I have to say, Glacier House is the cleanest of all, but the owner is crazy and you will be treated like ****!

Ya its too bad that prick wouldnt sell that place to somebody with some customer service morals cause its such a wicked place but as long as he owns it we will never go back

D

DV-ENT

Mar 27, 2009
Calgary
I thought that there were new owners as of a couple of years ago? I think they are a younger couple from The k100 mile house area? Maybe someone could infirm this??

Premium Features