• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lack of morals

T
Dec 25, 2007
a profit is only likely if what the salesmen aren't a bunch of wrinkly old dudes that really don't understand what they are selling....big time turn-off. I mean for real, they keep telling us all about new product expecting us to be SUPER excited ("change":humble:) but so far just the same old $2 skit:painkiller:

J

Joe57

Mar 6, 2008
upper Green Wyo..........
a profit is only likely if what the salesmen aren't a bunch of wrinkly old dudes that really don't understand what they are selling....big time turn-off. I mean for real, they keep telling us all about new product expecting us to be SUPER excited ("change":humble:) but so far just the same old $2 skit:painkiller:

Anybody that really thought that Obama was the answer had their heads up there azz's a really long way.........They all suck but the Liberals agenda is to take this country down the road to hell as fast and as far as possible....Its all about the power for those communist Bastages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Jun 3, 2010
Crapper...........

My wife is a nurse and I work as an FAA repair station manager. The only debt we have is the house. We have two teenager's, who eat like sharks, and we still don't have much left over each month. I pay HUGE money in taxes. The schools here are good so I can deal with that issue. I left North Dakota to be closer to family otherwise I would never have left.

After my son graduates high school by-by New York. "The Weener State."

Seems like all the folks in the government, in general, are plain stupid. The crap going down really pisses me off. I was in the military for 25-years. Seen many good people discharged for one bad check. What a frigging joke.

Bunch of college boys born with a silver spoons in their mouth. That's what happens when you get a bunch of these idiots together--so self centered and out for their own agenda they forget about doing their jobs.

Excuses, never punishment. All these idiots need to be punished just like you or I.

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington
The problem with our government is all of the career politicians. They are out for themselves and they're pocket books. The lobbyists are throwing money every which way, so none of politicians are doing whats best for our country.

This nation was made by statesmen, and our politicians served there country and returned to there professions when the term was over. They did what was best for there country without a hidden agenda.

Until our politicians realize this our country will continue to be a mess.

S
Sep 24, 2008
AGREED! This country is going to hell! Take our riding away...more land to be wilderness area...it will all be shut down soon by the liberals! But it's ok for the liberal media to have whore house shows in primetime, disney channel, nick....All run by whore bag liberals. No hope for my girls growing up in this sad, sad world! Keep em riding! Not sexting! This country is a joke!

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
The problem with our government is all of the career politicians. They are out for themselves and they're pocket books. The lobbyists are throwing money every which way, so none of politicians are doing whats best for our country.
Don't forget that most lobbyists use to be politicians... and some the other way around. Also, some become spokesmen and give there paid for opinions on news networks, that people think is the opinion of a respected past political figure.

There is a lot of money to be made with the federal government.

Though, there is only one group to blame, and that is us. Congress divides us so easily that we would rather fight each other over a couple percent in taxes then over trying to fix fundamental flaws in our system.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
Good post~Swampy

Don't forget that most lobbyists use to be politicians... and some the other way around. Also, some become spokesmen and give there paid for opinions on news networks, that people think is the opinion of a respected past political figure.

Though, there is only one group to blame, and that is us. Congress divides us so easily that we would rather fight each other over a couple percent in taxes then over trying to fix fundamental flaws in our system.

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington

Agreed 100%!

S
Dec 3, 2007
Before my grandfather passed away I used to hang out with him quite a bit. He was your typical old school, man amoung men, kind of dude. I remember he would often say "the world isn't getting any bigger there is just getting to be less in it". Now this was back when I was much younger and still knew everything :) but I recall not getting what the hell he was talking.

Fast forward to present day and his words couldn't be more clear. Society as we know it is digressing. We live in a world where it's "cool" to be rude and fashionable to dress like a complete slut or wear your hat indoors or in a manner that 10yrs ago people would have thought you to be mentally handicaped and we have a government currently in place that is more concerned about protecting the rights of people who aren't even US citizens so they can secure those peoples votes in order to get reelected. And this is just one tiny part of it. Yes sir, I would definately say the world isn't getting bigger it's just getting less in it. :(

Premium Features