• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

happy w your mirage x box?

S
Nov 27, 2007
Bonney Lake
Just curios i mostly use my sled deck, but there are times i wish i had a small enclosed.. i used to have 28' mirage, but found that it sucked parking in alot of snow parks.. the xbox looks like a decent little enclosed....

Mark's RMK

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2010
Sturgeon Lake, MN
2 Place Trailer

I've been thinking I'd like to find a 60" wide enclosed that's 20' long with a v-nose and loading ramp. 6' ceiling and I'd be happy.

Anyone seen one? My dad has a homemade trailer but it's too low and too narrow but it sure tows nice. He can't walk along the sled and he can't open the hoods, in fact he has to duck to ride in.

I have a 7'6" 24' box, 5' v-nose but I know I won't always have to two 4 sleds when it's just my wife and I on an outing.

swikertrob

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
www.miragetrailers.com
This is from not coating the steel properly and a reaction pss poor trailer.

I find it extremely disappointing that this customer is so quick to blame faulty material and workmanship,while disreguarding any maintainence responsibilities he may have. It is very clear the corrosion issue is only around the fender box where the majority of road chemicals are distibuted. In addition, the exterior screws and cams are discolored, a clear sign of extended salt/chemical contact. (wash your trailer).
http://www.miragetrailers.com/blog/?p=55

This customer's unit is also outside it's warranty period; however, to condemn a mfg. for offering to repair this unit free of charge, no matter how old the unit, providing the unit is repaired at the factory, is perplexing at best.

rsaint, your trailer is not an x-box (totally different unit)

If your intention is just to smear Mirage, that is well within you rights; however, Mirage stands behind all our products. Again, though your trailer is no longer covered under warranty, our offer still stands to address your issue at our facility, free of charge.

Premium Features