• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

extended chaincase for Yami 2-strokes!

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
I have had a couple of guys asking about the chaincase in my Mountain Max. I am now wondering if how much of a demand would there be for a chaincase like this. I could keep the cost down and make it worth my time if I could build say a dozen units. With this kit your jackshaft would stay in the stock position and the driveshaft would be moved down and back far enough to to clear up to a 3" deep lug track with ease. Not to mention a greatly improved approach angle.
Let me know what you guys think. Lost my pic's of the build on this sled so these will have to do for now. I did this case on a sled I built in winter 04-05 so It has many hours of trouble-free ride time on it.

PHOT0135.jpg

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
ttt

Sorry bud. Those days are slowly fading. Good memories of the max's though. Still rock today. Yours is sweet.

:beer;:beer;:beer;

B
Nov 26, 2007
you have me curious. Would be interested dependin on cost. Give us an idea what it will cost and how long it would take to get em done.

-BD1

P

pedak07

Nov 28, 2007
lets get them made!

Just waiting on a time frame right now, cant wait to get these cases done!!!

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
Viper case and MM case are the same part number so that would be a yes.

I am building a chaincase kit right now and am creating some good instuctions. If all goes well I should have these kits available soon.:)

Premium Features