• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado For Sale, want to buy, jobs and services

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

roddyrmk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Castle Rock, Co
Hola, I have a 02 polaris vertical edge 800 rmk for sale, 151 camo, slp can, fox shocks, new clutch rebuild, 2" riser, hpe big wheel kit, very clean runs great, $2700 or best offer trade for 4 wheeler or ?

call rodney 303-921-9721

016.jpg 017.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

Last edited:
W
Dec 1, 2007
Cañon City, CO
I have a BMP torsional conversion kit for an AC Diamond Drive Secondary. Also have a BMP Orange Spring and a BMP Black Spring to go with it. No helix, kit will work with stock helix though.

Also have fuel reducer with pressure gauge for M Series.

HMK Boots, Size 11. Have slight melted spots from campfire from unplanned overnight
trip. Still dry and warm though.

Clear Windshield for REV.

'96 Polaris Watercraft with trailer.

***PM if interseted, consider all resonable offers.***

D

dragon12

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Anyone up for camping? I have a 34' travel trailer / toy hauler my wife would like to part ways with. Garage area is large enough to haul 2 sleds staggered.

Last edited:

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
2005 Summit-X Seat Barely used, Boss replaced the stock seat right away

Make me an offer on this if anyone is interested. It is in great shape.

I also have 1 NEVER used SLP Powder Pro Ski. I bought it for my old sled because I had a small crack in one of the Powder Pro's that was on the sled. It never did let go and I have this left. Black is the color, no loop, no mount, no carbide. $75?

I have some random 2002'ish Mountain Cat parts, clutch springs, reverse gears, reverse lower gears, upper gears, idlers, etc. Let me know if anyone is looking for anything in those years (M1 chassis).

Also have the Stock Ski Doo Rev Rear suspension. It came off early as well and the Holz was put on. No shocks, just the working components, no rails (those were re-used).
Make me an offer if you need anything.

garciava

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
western colorado
F/S M8 boondocker box

I have a complete Boondocker control box including wire harness for an M8.Very little use. $250.00. Possibly trade for a new style M seat or ?

rev*baron

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2009

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Summit XP, REV and other stuff

I have a bunch of stuff I don't need that I'd like to get rid of:

144" Hiperfax (in the wrapper) for a Ski-Doo
New set of skags (in the plastic) for a old style Summit REV
8" stock riser (XP)
low profile windshield (XP)
TEAM secondary springs (red/blk spring and red/dark blue spring)
Idler wheels (XP)
Black hood (XP)
2 stock cans (XP)
secondary (Summit 670)

Ford SuperDuty Chrome bumper (stock for 1999-2004)
Just ask for pics and I'll do what I can to get ya some.

Let me know and I will be happy to bring any of it back with me on my next trip back from home.

Still have this stuff

M

Mnt bound

Aug 16, 2008
Western Colorado
Does anyone have a used 153" Cat track or possibly a 155" Polaris track they want to sell?

Thinking of dropping one of the above under my old mans GenII 800 RMK...

Anyone ever done that on an older GenII before???

Thanks,
Ryan

If your still looking for a track I will have a 153 Attack 20 out of a 2005 m7 soon. Going to put a PC under my m1000 and my Challanger under my Dads m7. I'm not sure of the condition.
Make offer.

C
Jan 15, 2009
Colorado Springs
E-start assembly 2008 summit xp

Howdy Gang,

After my third back operation of the year I am "SERIOUSLY" considering putting electric start onto my 2008 800 Summit Snow Check XP. The reasoning is obvious.

Anyone know of someone who might have removed theirs and might be interested in selling it?

Chaos

Last edited:
WTB: Polaris Gen I or II roller chassis

Looking for a Polaris Gen. I or II roller chassis for a project. Local (in Colorado) if possible.

RMK chassis preferred. Not concerned with track length or engine. Just looking for a sound tunnel & bulkhead is a must. Please contact me with details if you know of one in the Colorado area. Thanks guy's & happy sledding!

Premium Features