• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Action Sports Video Problems

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anybody having/ or had problems with getting DVD's you have ordered??

I ordered Burandts Backcountry 1 and 2 DVD's, and with that got a free DVD. I have not got them yet. But was charged on July 17th when I ordered them.

They have told me 3 times that they have been shipped.

First one was the confirmation on July.17th when I placed the order. Should have them in 7-10 or 14 days

Second was Aug 4th, after I E-Mailed them asking about the DVD's. Said there was a problem with the replications. They are shipped and that I should have them in a few days.

Third was yesterday, after I E-Mailed again. Said again they had a problem with replications, They have been shipped and that I should have them in a few days.

They also will not tell me what title the free DVD is. I don't care if its going to take longer, but don't lie to me about it.

I have used this company in the past, without problems. But this seems a little strange. Next time I will go elsewhere.

Last edited:

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
I ordered Thunderstruck 2 a month ago because we just picked up a sled that was in that video. Got the movie on time but it was thunderstruck 7 not 2. I got it for 9 bucks so I kept it. I ordered Thunderstruck 2 again. Waited 3 weeks and called they told me they sent me an email saying that they did not have that movie but I was charged for it anyways. And the only email I got was saying that the video was sent the day after I placed the order. Will not buy from them again!

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
have not ordered from them this year. they seem like a pain to get a hold of on the phone too. the free one was always alticity 5. so i got about 8 of them.

Last edited:
Y

Yamahamod

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jun 8, 2008
In my Bunker
www.facebook.com
I ordered mine from sled solutions.
The only thing I didn't like about the four pack is there is no thunderstuck 8 included.
O well.
Hopefully mine will ship soon???
So far So Good!

T

tkuss

Dec 12, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Yea I ordered Burandts movies both 1 and 2. About a month ago. Still have yet to see them. Emailed them few times with them telling me they shipped. Will call tommorow and try to get a hold of someone.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Yea I ordered Burandts movies both 1 and 2. About a month ago. Still have yet to see them. Emailed them few times with them telling me they shipped. Will call tommorow and try to get a hold of someone.

I will PM you when (if) I get mine, or if I find anything out.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
"First one was the confirmation on Sept.17th when I placed the order"

last year?

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
I've had problems in the past dealing with these guys. Took a few months to get my videos. They may be a little cheaper but what you save is def not worth the headache IMO:rolleyes:

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i know there list movies for sale before they have them in there hands. last year i ordered about 4 movies and 2 weeks of going to the mailbox waiting for them with nothing i call them and they say we don't have 2scs 11 in yet so i say send me what you got and give me a different movie instead. rule #1 don't fawk with a guys sled movies in the summertime

M
Nov 26, 2007

This is what I got for a response from Action Sports Video on 8-17-09

"The company that made the title (Slednecks) delayed getting them shipped out. We were supposed to have received them last month.

We are very sorry about the delay"

I guess my order it still hasn't shipped yet.
I find it funny others selling these titles have these in stock and have shipped out DVD's.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I just ordered Slednecks 12 & Burandt's 2 direct from Slednecks this morning. We'll see how that goes. I have for years always ordered all the movies direct from the company's that produce them I figure it puts a couple of extra bucks in there pocket and I seam to get them just as fast. Or I pick them up at Haydays but this year I could not wait any longer! This year I shopped around a little with known Snowest supporters and there shipping was higher then going direct.

S

sledrider

Nov 26, 2007
Wherever the snow is
Wish I would have seen this thread first.
Wished I had searched their BBB report prior.
Took 37 days to get a video.
Next time I will use one of the GREAT suppliers on here.

BBB Business Review Reliability Report for
Action Sports Video and Action Sports DVD
Rating: F

Here is my story:
12-21 I Ordered Video on line from Action Sports Video paid extra for 1-4 day shipping
12-22 They responded that video had shipped and charged my credit card
12-30 I inquired about where my video was
12-31 They responded that they are out and there was a delay in shipping
1-04 I inquired about why they had said it had shipped when it had not, and charged my card, about their new lower price, and how they are going to rectify the customer service issue
1-04 They responded that the ship notice had been an error and would ship in a day or two
1-12 I inquired again about where the video was
1-13 They respond your order has been shipped and you will arrive in the next few days
1-20 I inquire about where the video they shipped on the 13th is.
1-21 They respond it will arrive for sure in the next couple days.
1-22 I inquire again about the repeated failures. Still no response as of 1-29
1-27 Video arrives with a post mark of 1-21. Didn't use 4 day shipping even when the finally shipped

Premium Features