• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Areo 66 for XP?

S

sledhed88

Dec 13, 2007
Aero 66 for XP?

Does any body know if there will be kits next year with the 66 or is there already by chance?

Last edited:
S
Dec 1, 2007
BC
far as i know no one i doing the 66, saw one custom 66 on a XP but none in production.

i do know that there will be a Garrett 2860RS intercooled turbo kit coming out for the XP this fall.

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
Turbo performance is having a preseason turbo SALE!!!

ANY kit with a 66 series Aerocharger = $6400.00
ANY kit with a 53 series Aerocharger = $5600.00

So let us know
www.turboboyz.net

Last edited:
S

sledhed88

Dec 13, 2007
far as i know no one i doing the 66, saw one custom 66 on a XP but none in production.

i do know that there will be a Garrett 2860RS intercooled turbo kit coming out for the XP this fall.

Who will be making this kit? Dont see any info on a 66 on turbo boys site

T
Jul 21, 2008
www.turboboyz.com
Xp Turbo

Yes Turbo Performance is offering a kit that has a 66 series Turbo for the XP that was tested this last season with great results. The kit includes a 6 piece vent kit, fuel and boost gauges, all hardwarethat is needed and a new fuel system, also all parts are chromed up for a nice look. Price $6895.00 dealers welcomed

Thanks Turbo Performance
turboboyz.net

D
Nov 26, 2007
I am super interested in a turbo for my XP but everyone keeps telling my how only cat and pol can be reliable with turbos. How reliable can you get these sleds to be?? Would 250 HP be possible?? I was gonna buy one of the other 2 but would love to stay with XP chassis! Thanks

T
Jul 21, 2008
www.turboboyz.com
Xp Turbo

I am super interested in a turbo for my XP but everyone keeps telling my how only cat and pol can be reliable with turbos. How reliable can you get these sleds to be?? Would 250 HP be possible?? I was gonna buy one of the other 2 but would love to stay with XP chassis! Thanks

The XP is very reliable and a great sled to ride with a Turbo the last 3 years the 800R motor has a great sled not only for hil climbing. but boondocking to there is no lag and the dyno numbers goes like this at 3200ft elevation the stock sled was 141 hp and with a 53 series Turbo at 10 of boost it was 199.6 hp and with a 66 series at 14 of boost it was 231 hp. We also carry the line up of the Cat and Pol. You will be happy with your XP

Thanks
Turbo Performance
www.turboboyz.net

T
Jul 21, 2008
www.turboboyz.com
Xp Turbo

did you guys happen to open up the motor and see how she looks? Interested but concerned about the life span

Motor look great no problems we had a carb boot break but we have the fix for that, you will be happy with this Turbo set up it. with this light weight sled and 12 to 14lbs boost just piont and shut or if you just won't to boondock in the tree's this is one turbo sled that we've all been waiting for.

Thanks
Turbo Performance

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
How much tinkering on the hill does this kit come with?
I just can't imagine that it's a pull and go sled.
People make it sound like with a carb sled you need to re-jet for certain elevation changes.

T
Jul 21, 2008
www.turboboyz.com
Turbo XP

How much tinkering on the hill does this kit come with?
I just can't imagine that it's a pull and go sled.
People make it sound like with a carb sled you need to re-jet for certain elevation changes.

The only time that you might touch the power jets is when there is a big swing in the temp. The carb set up is easy if you know what your doing and yes when you tell us what elevation that you ride at its pull the rope and ride. The kit is very clean and not a tinkering nightmare like some kits are.

Thanks
Turbo Performnace
www.turboboyz.net

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I talked to Josh @ Turbo Performance today about some questions I had and he was very helpfull and very willing to answer all my questions. I called later, not knowing it was after hours and never left a message and he even took the time to call me back to answer more questions. So far, I like what I have dealt with, with these guys. They might get off this turbo Cat and back on a Ski-Doo!!

Premium Features