• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss Noss 60 hp. New Style Nitrous Kit with 3 bottles

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
SOLD....... Boss Noss 60 hp. New Style Nitrous Kit with 3 bottles

New style wet Boss Noss system with separate fuel bottle. Has its own battery power so there is no tapping into the sleds electrical system. Just install the injectors into the rubber intake boots, mount the battery pack, switch and the bottles (with the mounting bracket and clamps provided) and you're done. The kit injects the precise amount of fuel required from the fuel bottle into the intake tract with the nitrous so no fuel adjustments are required. I have the printed mounting instructions with pictures, two Boss Noss 2 1/2 lb bottles (one is full) and another Boondocker bottle with a pickup tube.

I purchased this BOSS NOSS kit from a friend that only used it on his M8 a few times. He absolutely loved the power and purchased a turbo so he could have that kind of power all the time. He was kind enough to send the kit to BOSS where they went through the entire kit, upgraded a few things and gave the kit a clean bill of health. Boss charged $60 to go through the kit and add the extra fittings, extra plastic tubing and extra tubing connectors. I have had it sitting in a box in my shop for year now and my sled is running so well that I just don't think I will be using the kit.

http://www.bossnoss.com/the-system.html

This kit has been inspected and certified by Boss and is ready to go! I am asking $600 shipped in the lower 48 states.

If any of you would be interested, please send me a PM.

DSC06367.jpg DSC06369.jpg DSC06363.jpg DSC06365.jpg

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
dang...if this kit is around next fall im getting it...its just that my season is ending early this year...and i need my euro's...lol..

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Since when did the Yukon start using Euro's? :face-icon-small-hap

I really hate to sell it but, I just don't see me ever installing it. I even thought about putting the kit on my 7.3 Powerstoke but, in the end I have decided it needs to go.

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Just a FYI:

A couple of potential deals have fallen through, so I still have the nitrous kit.

Please send me a PM if interested.

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I will drop the price to $550 shipped. If you pay the shipping, I am willing to sell the kit for $500. That's as low as I am willing to go.

Premium Features