• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

nice 06 m7 with upgrades

I
Nov 13, 2009
2006 m7 with upgrades nice and clean!! best offer by this weekend takes it!

i'm moving out of colorado in a couple months so i'm selling all my sleds. i've owned this sled since new. this is a 2006 m7 153 efi. it has about 2600 miles on it. however, the primary clutch exploded on it last year and bent the crank, so the clutch and bottom end have around 300 miles(topend was still like new when taken apart). miles are alittle high but dont let that fool you. inside of motor looks new and i am very anal about my stuff and the up keep.

it has....slp twin pipes
custom volk airbox
clutching
boondocker nitrous with 3lb carbon fiber bottle
boondocker control box
side vents, front vents
clutch vents
hrp rear suspension bracket
snow eliminator running boards
composite wheels
knee pads
low windsheild

i'm sure some more i'm forgetting.tunnel and chassis are perfectly straight. the hood has some cracks and so does the one headlight. the twin pipes have a couple small dents, the track is missing two lugs, the seat is perfect. newer exhaust cables, and servo motor, brand new temp sensor. the nitrous was installed three years ago and only used 1.5 bottles. it was installed at the end of the year, i used it two rides, then next year i moved back to pa were i had no need for it. i brought the sled back to colorado in january and its just been sitting. i have a m8 and m1000 that i ride so this one doesn't get ridden anymore. the pipes could use some paint, other then that the sled is nice and clean. i take pride in what i own and do my best to keep everything in top shape!

$4000 obo best offer by this weekend! april 16-17

(724)699-6673
kblattne@hotmail.com

i'm interested in trades perferably a rock crawler but let me know what you have

the sled is located in hayden colorado. i don't mind delivering within reason if my diesel is paid for.

also forsale a 300hp 09 snopro 153 rg turbo m8 asking $11,200 obo http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/s...d.php?t=258416

060.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

068.jpg

067.jpg

IMG_20110217_154658.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features