• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 IQR1200

1sleeper

Jan 3, 2008
Syracuse, NY
Yup, I'm willing to part with the best trail sled I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot. Reason is, the kids are getting to an age where I need to be a little safer and a RZR4 crew build with tracks will be more family oriented. If you have one, I'm in the market.
This sled made 245 on Dynotech's dyno on pump gas. The owner (Jim) was super impressed with the power and zero knock he heard on his stethoscope. The torque is flat like a dump truck. It has 700 most enjoyable trail miles and never let me down, not even a hiccup.
Here's the break down:
Power addiction plate, watercraft base, 800 non-ves ported by Doug Ruth, 42 Lectrons with clippard adjustable power jets, crankshop fit the pipes, V-force reeds w/ power addiction carb spacers, 650 water pump w/ Brads new style flywheel, xcr800 adjustable CDI (curve 2), Polaris/Thunder 911 primary w/ D&D Magnaforce weights, team secondary, PIAA HID's, (2) Craigerbuilt 2gallon cans on the back (13 gallons on board) and EGT's Ultra Dash. The 2007 chassis I bought from TJ Guilla in 2008. It was a mod roller he never used still in the crate.
It took $20K and about 100 hours to build. Not a penny spared or corner cut (just the EGT Ultradash was $1000)
http://www.exhaustgas.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=415&DepartmentID=1&CategoryID=53&RepID=&BasketID=
To anyone looking to build the ultimate trail sled, your crazy not to save the money and time. To build just the engine would be over $9K and the tuning time is priceless. BTW I have a dynojet chassis dyno so this thing is spot on. I'm looking for $12K.
Anyone interested can email me at dynamo800 at yahoo . com or call 315-374-8891 in New York.
Jim
This video has a good walk around.
http://www.youtube.com/user/dynamo800?feature=mhum#p/u/6/jWRs9PkgLUI

IQR1200dynosheet.jpg IQR1200.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features