• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RAW tunnel on '06 RMK?

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
Just curious if you can put a RAW ('07+) tunnel on the pre-RAW chassis RMK's? I know that with enough time and money anything can be done...but, will it just rivet on ?

crix

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SaVaGe, MiNnEsOtA
Just curious if you can put a RAW ('07+) tunnel on the pre-RAW chassis RMK's? I know that with enough time and money anything can be done...but, will it just rivet on ?

why wouldnt you just buy a new bulkhead and tunnel they're 1200 then just swap everything over I did my 900 in two days complete

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Not without a lot of parts..

You would need an 07 or 08 tank, steering hoop, console, etc...

If it was a 900 I'd say dont try it unless you have deep pockets.

You cant run the 2006 with a straight steering post.. it doesnt clear the injectors..

The raw coolant pipes come up into 2006 tank. and the ECU location would need to be moved to run the coolant lines.

There are no RAW tunnels on 900 Bulkheads from the factory...

It is possible but you are talking 1000's of dollars.

Holz makes a great tunnel as does Poweraddiction (1200psi on the forum here), Vanamburg, TerraAlps racing, Fabcraft... That will fit your bulkhead and cooling system.

crix

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SaVaGe, MiNnEsOtA
I just swapped a rock modified bulkhead and tunnel for another un-modded one both stock 900's

Premium Features