• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ready to SnowCheck my 2022 Turbo Summit X with Expert!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just spoke with Charlie from Waterworld in Medofrd Or.
He said Snoboner was mistaken.

Official quoted price is Dealer Invoice.

2022 165 Turbo Summit-X with Expert = $16,862
+$150 Dealer Prep.

So, $17,012
Out the door.

And that is now the best deal I have found in North America.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
My local dealer just offered me $18,000 and a free spare belt. :(

And people wonder why I go shopping online looking for a better deal.

Thats a THOUSAND DOLLARs higher than the best deal we have on the forums so far..

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
That is less than $800. You're going to have to buy a spare belt. That is probably $200 so $788 difference. What will it cost to drive to Oregon. Add wear and tear on your truck which you might not have but will by then.Add food plus if you get a room that put it really close to silly. I guess I'm not for jumping over a dollar to save a dime.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
That is less than $800. You're going to have to buy a spare belt. That is probably $200 so $788 difference. What will it cost to drive to Oregon. Add wear and tear on your truck which you might not have but will by then.Add food plus if you get a room that put it really close to silly. I guess I'm not for jumping over a dollar to save a dime.
I need to check on this, but does the turbo use a DIFFERENT BELT?
If not, I have 3-4 spare belts already.
And yes, there is time and gas and I am willing to pay a bit more for local purchase.
But I am not willing to pay a THOUSAND DOLLARS more..

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
I hear you. At first my dealer was talking MSRP because that is what UTVS are going for now. I told them that wasn’t happening, and if we can’t negotiate a fair price I was walking. Well then they did, we worked out a price we were both happy with.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I hear you. At first my dealer was talking MSRP because that is what UTVS are going for now. I told them that wasn’t happening, and if we can’t negotiate a fair price I was walking. Well then they did, we worked out a price we were both happy with.
Exactly
we are now doing the "Dance".
But first you have to be able to walk in with the very best deal possible so that you CAN sit down to negotiate in good faith.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
SWEET! I know you probably allready did ...but what are the details man!!?? So stoked!

Just like pretty much every other year I shopped nation wide, took the best deals I could find to my local dealer and we “negotiated” a deal that saved me from having to spend two days driving to Oregon or Colorado and still allowed them to make a few bucks on the transaction.

Pretty sure it was a Win-Win solution for both of us.

But if I don’t do the initial ground work, they won’t make me a good deal!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Just like pretty much every other year I shopped nation wide, took the best deals I could find to my local dealer and we “negotiated” a deal that saved me from having to spend two days driving to Oregon or Colorado and still allowed them to make a few bucks on the transaction.

Pretty sure it was a Win-Win solution for both of us.

But if I don’t do the initial ground work, they won’t make me a good deal!!

Well a lot of us gave a actual dollar amount, and you had the info to help you make a deal. Now you are going to holdout on us? ?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Well a lot of us gave a actual dollar amount, and you had the info to help you make a deal. Now you are going to holdout on us?

I paid a couple hundred over $17k + tax.
No delivery fee
No assembly fee

Best price hands down nationwide was waterworld in Medford Oregon, but that would have been a serious 2 day drive for me.

So Gas, Motel and lost work time were real considerations for me. So I was willing to pay my local dealer a couple hundred more than the Waterworld price for a Net-Net savings.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Christopher, was the Medford price for the Liquid Titanium color? Or for the Black color?

Ace

Just spoke with Charlie from Waterworld in Medofrd Or.

Official quoted price is Dealer Invoice.

2022 165 Turbo Summit-X with Expert = $16,862
+$150 Dealer Prep.

So, $17,012 Out the door.

And that is now the best deal I have found in North America.

Premium Features