• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets see Pro RMK's in ACTION

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
as the title says! Let's see your PRO RMK's in action! Pics or videos! Lets see em.

Mike 31x

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2008
Linton, ND
Couple pictures from West Yellowstone this past winter!
carve.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

L
Feb 11, 2011
Hey brother_mats - you could put out an instructional video on the proper use of "traction trees"!!!!! Good stuff!!! Looks like you have had a productive winter so far.

BTW - is that a 155 or 163?

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Couple pictures from West Yellowstone this past winter!
DSC00015.jpg

Geez Mike, I recognize that ugly mug.................................that's me, you couldn't find a better one!!! ha ha

Mike 31x

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2008
Linton, ND
Snow was to perfect that trip i didnt want to quit riding, and the biggest downside of riding them damn pros is they dont ever get stuck so we never have down time to take pics anymore!!!!

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
Have a couple of vids on my youtube channel.

Gives a new definition to "tree riding". Good god man, your sled must be tougher than the average bear. Are you sponsored by a paper company or something? Maybe edit out some of the bigger tree sacrifices. The enviro whack jobs could have a field day with that. Entertaining though:face-icon-small-hap

B

brother_mats

Apr 2, 2010
Hey brother_mats - you could put out an instructional video on the proper use of "traction trees"!!!!! Good stuff!!! Looks like you have had a productive winter so far.

BTW - is that a 155 or 163?

It's a 155 with some clutching everything else stock.

B

brother_mats

Apr 2, 2010
Gives a new definition to "tree riding". Good god man, your sled must be tougher than the average bear. Are you sponsored by a paper company or something? Maybe edit out some of the bigger tree sacrifices. The enviro whack jobs could have a field day with that. Entertaining though:face-icon-small-hap

I get your point. It's just that sometimes in hairy situations you just have to determine which trees you can run over and which ones you can't.

Premium Features