• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

History of the forum......

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Getting stuck in a creek that's 10' under the snowbridge.
DSC03721March2008.jpg

DSC03724March2008.jpg

turbotater taking us to Boulder City. FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!!
DSC03728March2008.jpg

And his raging sunburn the next day. LMFAO
TatersSunburn.jpg

picking a line
DSC03784March2008.jpg

DSC03819March2008.jpg

I know I have more pics saved on a hard drive somewhere...these are just the ones I have on photobucket of forum members.

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
OMG, remember when 01mc8le (Sean) said he got stuck because of the air under the bushes?

Remember when he posted the pic of himself in the NMFH and it started it all...and THEN came Mortgage Pauls helmet cam vid and REALLY got it started?

Remember when someone photoshopped trailings arms on his Arctic Cat 800? LMFAO I know what pic is somewhere.

B

BigTruck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 1, 2007
Maple Valley/North Bend
OMG, remember when 01mc8le (Sean) said he got stuck because of the air under the bushes?

Remember when he posted the pic of himself in the NMFH and it started it all...and THEN came Mortgage Pauls helmet cam vid and REALLY got it started?

Remember when someone photoshopped trailings arms on his Arctic Cat 800? LMFAO I know what pic is somewhere.

Seems to me I remember someone in THIS VERY THREAD asking to delete all threads not on track!!!!

These pictures are NOT ON TRACK with farming! Please remove them now!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
LOL...this thread is about getting back to riding and what this forum is about to the people who have been using it over the years.

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
1) kung pow chicken

2) the picture of Disco and the sheep may have been the funniest thing I have ever seen.

3) I paid a guy 10$ to touch my berries. I hurt from laughing so much.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Dukey getting the Montana boys so wound up they were going to drive down to CO in their "pick-em-up trucks" and execute hillbilly justice.

Yeah...Dukey vs. Team Thunderstruck. LOL

B

BigTruck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 1, 2007
Maple Valley/North Bend
LOL...this thread is about getting back to riding and what this forum is about to the people who have been using it over the years.

Glad your getting a laugh out of all this Scott. It's threads like this that kill me! Why is anyone or anything better than anyone else??? Do you really need to justify this to yourself soo bad that you start a thread like this??

I mean really people. Either you pay up and remain a member or you go elswhere....

It doesnt take this much bandwith unless you have to prove to yourself that it's worth it:rolleyes:

Sheep. your all sheep!

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
LOVE the forum, will GLADLY pay for getting ANYWHERE near where it was...

Have met GREAT people, vacationed with them, made lifelong friends as a result...the last 18 months it seems we have been taken over by truly stupid stuff that adds nothing and actually takes away a LOT of value...IMHO

I remember the cool stuff like the rides in west with Fabio, and Sunridge, and Rock, Slim, etc. Last year went to Revelstoke rode with CarbonDaddy, Skadi, etc. etc.

Met locals in my own town, and rode with them, and found new places (Catwoman, and her hubby)

I would be MORE than happy to pay to get rid of all the crap on this forum, and get back to people that dont have a 13 year old mindset who are worried about (made up name, NOT calling anyone out) what Suzie said about Johnny while talking about how Davey got caught babbling about Tommy, and that his tricked out 136" sled is a mountain sled, and...

Have not met Scott, and he is a whopping 100 miles from me, but TOTALLY get what his point is on this...Thanks...memories are great!!!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Glad your getting a laugh out of all this Scott. It's threads like this that kill me! Why is anyone or anything better than anyone else??? Do you really need to justify this to yourself soo bad that you start a thread like this??

I mean really people. Either you pay up and remain a member or you go elswhere....

It doesnt take this much bandwith unless you have to prove to yourself that it's worth it:rolleyes:

Sheep. your all sheep!

I'm sorry you don't see it like the rest of us do.

I'm not sure anyone is claiming superiority here...we're all sledders and we're all here for the same reason...to talk about snowmobiling and the history of how we all came together as a community because of this sight and that lately it hasn't been that way. Let's get back to the way it should be...can we? It's up to us sledders for that to happen I think.

Last edited:
P

Pukeandride

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 12, 2008
Wa, State

Sheep. your all sheep!

where are the sheep at haha

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
It would be interesting to get updates from people on the donations and things that have happened over the years...

• the 120
  • The rebuilt motor for the Father Son thing
  • The Misc. Soldiers we did things for (Soldiers are NEVER Misc., but too many to post)
  • Donation for Animals girls...(has become an annual thing, and yes, I will donate again this year)
  • Donation for RevXWaynes wife and daughter after he was lost in an Avy...
  • etc. etc. etc.

then there are the social things...

The Trips that are now annual things for a lot of us...

• Slims Afton etc.
  • Cooke event
  • BIS
  • Dig Dawg
  • etc. etc.)

The forum had a crew of frequenters who took care of each other, remember that Sonic thing, someone mistreated a forum member, and then a member here had a friend who contacted Sonic Corporate...that was cool to see...Several events happened like that...

There are some common things to those who sling crap, and personally am tired of it all...if the forum kept going down teh path it was, it would have lost all the people anyway...glad some changes are happening...but then again, just my opinion...

Last edited:

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming

Sheep. your all sheep!

WTF is your problem with this thread? I don't get it???

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Anyone remember the original Jomamma (from Polson, MT) who was probably the funniest photochopper on here when the REV came out? HAHAHA

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
cant even remember why I photochopped this one...but I think Scott and I have a target on Sunridges back, with teh street crossing and this...

Sunridge.jpg

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Scott you need to put names on all those pics so we know who to laugh at!

I know with the 509/spokane/north ID/Montucky boys we started what I hope will be an annual X Ride this past winter....man I had just as much fun eating and drinking as I did riding. For pete's sake Sawye licked this things ear:eek:
IMG00047-20090207-1946.jpg

IMG00433.jpg

IMG00431.jpg

Premium Features