• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For those of you NOT going to 4m ride in Gunni

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D
Nov 27, 2007
lol that's what I'm saying fool. These deals always end up being more about partying and not so much about riding. Are we going?

Y
Jan 2, 2002
Keenesburg, Co.
Look for us in a 1968 21' Shag wagon connected to a white Dodge. Stop in and say hey if you're in the area. Might even have a :beer;:beer; 4 u.

IMG_1139Medium.jpg

Last edited:
R
Nov 28, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Don't know why you wouldn't - put a big azz FOR SALE sign on it for me and get top dollar for it while you're at it.

BTW - I met a dude named Mohammed Ali today. I must still be a child because I as I was lmao I had to ask "Excuse me? What did you say your name was? No chit? Really?"

Apparently I was the only one who saw the humor in the whole thing.

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
Prelim plan is to come up fri and leave sunday afternoon. Just need to figure out how to get my sled. It's in Buena Vista

Whois cooking?

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
<<and I'm not into riding extreme avy areas which is about all that is down there.>>

Yes - we've had an epic season. Yes - avalanche activity is real.
But.... check out sledmods.com and you'll see we're the *safest* rated area as it stands right now.

Now blink...

;-)

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
What happened to phoning it in from MC lot with me Jeffro? lol Oh well, gotta go where the money sends ya!

Chris, I'll be riding Friday to Monday (Pistons willing). Don't worry, I'll take it easy on whatever turbo you let me ride. lol I'll have a big mess of ribs we can burn on the fire. I bet Jim's bringing biscuits and sausage gravy for us. ummmm.

Premium Features