• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XF1100 Turbo problems

M
Mar 2, 2009
Hi,
Friend of mine has a XF1100 turbo, stock. It seems like it is only available 3/4 of the power it should give. And if you run full throttle for 500m the OCTN codes comes up and also temp light. But after a half a minute with slow running it is back to normal. It also has been through some overheating problems before and we have replaced the head gasket, thermostat, bleed all the air in the system etc..
But we cant figure out what is the problem here, also have gapped the plugs to 0,25 without any success. Any good ideas? 13 model, only ran 2900km.

M
Mar 2, 2009
Hi,
Friend of mine has a XF1100 turbo, stock. It seems like it is only available 3/4 of the power it should give. And if you run full throttle for 500m the OCTN codes comes up and also temp light. But after a half a minute with slow running it is back to normal. It also has been through some overheating problems before and we have replaced the head gasket, thermostat, bleed all the air in the system etc..
But we cant figure out what is the problem here, also have gapped the plugs to 0,25 without any success. Any good ideas? 13 model, only ran 2900km.
Problem solved, replaced the fuel filter😊

J
Jul 21, 2022
USA
Hi,
Friend of mine has a XF1100 turbo, stock. It seems like it is only available 3/4 of the power it should give. And if 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 you run full throttle for 500m the OCTN codes comes up and also temp light. But after a half a minute with slow running it is back to normal. It also has been through some overheating problems before and we have replaced the head gasket, thermostat, bleed all the air in the system etc..
how did you manage to get it out ?

Premium Features