• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is coming to the Boondockers Premiere?

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
I am excited to be attending again! I personally appreciate everything that the Utah Avalanche Center does for us who enjoy the back country. Below is a copy/paste of the FaceBook event info:

14712754_10153817361191990_7005406539131423354_o_zpsunqn6c3r.jpg

Join us for a great time and a great cause. The Utah premiere of Boondockers 13 will be at Brewvies in Salt Lake City on October 20th. There will be 2 separate showings, at 6:30 and 8:30. Doors open at 5:30, with the first showing starting at 6:30. Entry is $15 and includes pizza and nachos. Hang out with fellow sledheads and the Boondockers crew and get stoked for the upcoming season! There will be thousands of dollars in raffles prizes and giveaways from KLiM, Zbroz Racing home of EXIT Shocks/Ars-FX, Sled Solutions, SnoFitters, Tri-City Performance Polaris, and many more.

This is a fundraising event for the Utah Avalanche Center. 100% of proceeds (entry and raffle $) will go to support avalanche and mountain weather forecasting for snowmobilers in Utah, including the Uintas, Skyline, and Logan mountains. In addition to the premiere of Boondockers 13, Craig Gordon from the Utah Avalanche Center will talk about avalanche safety and how to stay on top of the greatest snow on Earth.

Buy your tickets in advance (it will sell out):

6:30 show:
https://utahavalanchecenter.org/event/boondockers-630-show

8:30 show:
https://utahavalanchecenter.org/event/boondockers-830-show

MUST BE 21 OR OLDER.

This is the same weekend as the SnoWest Magazine Intermountain snowmobile show. If you're coming for the show this is the perfect chance to start the party a day early!

F

FUAC

Oct 12, 2009
www.utahavalanchecenter.org
Looks like about $10k worth of raffle items to give away tomorrow night. Somebody is going to score really, really big. Plan to get there early to get your raffle tickets, grab a bite, and socialize.

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
What a great show once again! Boondocker's never disappoint! A special thanks to the UAC for everything they do for us who enjoy the back-country. I happily contribute my donation every year to a wonderful cause!

It just so happens, this year was our lucky year! What a hook up guys, thanks to everyone who donated!

7390_zps442jktut.jpg

:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features