• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to stay in Revelstoke?

oscar

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
We always stay at the Best Western. Great friendly people and a hot tub to relax in at night. Nice breakfast in the a.m before riding and security at night to check on your trailer and pickup at night

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Best Western is where I stay in Revy.
It's very comfortable,new and the free breakfast is one of the best you will ever get for free.
Thick bacon and real eggs along with all the other morning foods!
Peaks is a dump as far as I am concerned.
If you don't mind run down lodging Peaks is the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tree-magnet

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
W. Washington
We have stayed at Peaks for years, it has changed owners this year. The new absentee owners have cut corners to save money, bad food, rooms not being cleaned during our stay. Would be afraid of bed bugs after our last trip over new years. I heard it is for sale, hopefully someone will buy it and make it good again.

sledheadd

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
too far from mountains Alberta Canada
We have stayed at Peaks for years, it has changed owners this year. The new absentee owners have cut corners to save money, bad food, rooms not being cleaned during our stay. Would be afraid of bed bugs after our last trip over new years. I heard it is for sale, hopefully someone will buy it and make it good again.

That's too bad I always wanted to try this place out. Would be nice not to have to load up every night.

R

Rutt-King

Feb 20, 2009
full speed rentals has 2 brand new cabins with private hot tub its just before the peaks 250-837-8883 ask for randy or his son gus 1st class operation tell m o zone dave sent u

u wouldnt have to load up each day.........
coolbeans

Last edited:

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I stayed at Peaks over new years, it was my first time there.

They "lost" our cabin reservation (that we made in July and they confirmed 2 weeks prior!) and we had no choice but to pack 4 guys into a tiny room or sleep in our trucks. That unfortunately set the tone for the whole trip...

Food was ok but overpriced. They really push the "buffet" for every meal and don't allow anything to be ordered. They charge 10 bux a head/day for the hot tub, even if you're staying there.

Price on the sale has been marked down to 1.9 million.

I hope a sledder buys it, it's has a lot of potential!

Premium Features