• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What should I do?

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Seems like he was one of those people that thinks he is a big fish. Clueless in my mind, he already has prejudged you and your intelegance which is always a problem with people like that. They always think that they are more intelegant than everyone. Guys like that need to be harrassed. They are the poeple that will never listen to some one elses opionion or advise on something because they automatically believe that they are superior to others. Guys like Curt when they get power are what has and will continue to run this country into the ground in my opionion. Just my .02
Give his email out to a few of the boys on here and let them mess with him.

P
Jan 15, 2005
ND
Yep, the guy sounds like an a$$hole. Full of himself and assumes that since you are only 24 you know nothing. Arrogant pri(k!!!!!!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Yep, the guy sounds like an a$$hole. Full of himself and assumes that since you are only 24 you know nothing. Arrogant pri(k!!!!!!

I think the more I read it, the more you are right. He obviously feels that I am not "up to date" enough to talk with him. I may not be drilled in the Bush impeachment papers, but I'm willing to bet I could dance with him on most issues. I'm actually insulted by him...I offered to converse with him and have dialouge, but evidently he wanted no response in the first place...I bet he hates when peopel try and respond to him in person as well. Also, in the modern age, internet/email dialouge and discussion is IMO a very viable means of communication. Oh well, I will respond to him and make it good.

I really think he thought I was some dumb chit and then he may have been pooping a bit when he read my note. We'll see if I can get a round two and then it's on beotch!! Oh and I'm not worried about Iran, I'm worried about China.

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
He's just another psuedo-intelectual that thinks because he's "educated" ie indoctrinated by liberal thought and universities that he's therefore the be all end all intelectual on the issues he's concerned with. Simply put no matter what anybody says if he doesn't agree with it their WRONG in his eyes and stupid or an uneducated peasant.

The "articles of impeachment" that he refers to have not been drawn up officially. The fact is that if it were possible to impeach Bush it would have been done already and if it is possible and has not been done then there is only Nancy Pelosi and the other Dems in congress to blame as it is their jobs to do so.

Kinda hard for them to point any blame towards their heros huh.

Premium Features