• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah's Extreme Sledders

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
need some more info on this? what did it have to say? was it negative sounding or positive? couldnt find any info on their site about it...

The promo made it sound like a positive thing. They were talking about how snowmobiles have changed.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Overall it was pretty positive.

I didn't get the whole part about the new state of the art sleds and it was showing clips from an old alticity so all the sleds were the older platform sleds for the most part. did show a couple good freeride shots though.

Anyone wanna buy My lil 07 IQ 600 (dragon), i'll even throw in the nos??? RMK Freeride is gonna get checked next month! Hopefully in a 700 144, gonna throw on a nasty agressive 144 ish track, tunnel gas can, and some risers:D

R

RMKRAZY

Aug 5, 2001
UTAH
That avy footage at the end is the avy from a few years back on the backside of Bountiful Peak. Buried the guy, but they dug him out and he was ok if I remember it right!

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
i had to laugh that they were using shots from the original alticity film.
Ladd doing the backflip off the sled, and jumping in walmart parking lot in rexburg... boy those were the good old days, too bad he broke his leg, had such talent.

A few shots from boondockers 3 ended up in there, and i thought the piece was overall pretty good.

The avalanche was filmed by thunderstruck guys and is in one of their early videos...

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
I had it recorded, and watched it last night... Pretty cool and positive... Talked about the technology of sleds, all the places they will take you.
Had a guy from thunderstruck whom they interviewed.
Then the 2nd half talked of the dangers of riding.

R

RMKRAZY

Aug 5, 2001
UTAH
So the link we're looking at is not the whole story eh? Bummer - I wish I would have seen it all. The avy at the end of the link in this thread is the video of the BTFL Peak avy I'm about 99.9% confident in that. I've climbed that enough times to know that peak.

Did they show the avy that Trennis was buried in, in the early Thunderstruck film, in the full length story?

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
So the link we're looking at is not the whole story eh? Bummer - I wish I would have seen it all. The avy at the end of the link in this thread is the video of the BTFL Peak avy I'm about 99.9% confident in that. I've climbed that enough times to know that peak.

Did they show the avy that Trennis was buried in, in the early Thunderstruck film, in the full length story?

yep they showed the avy that buried trennis in the full length story... every time i see that i am amazed he made it out alive...

Premium Features